"He's your brother!"

"Not by choice.."

"Okay, well, how bad can a birthday party be?"

"Uh, my folks think Dante's stink don't stink. Doesn't matter how much he screws up, or how many times he gets in trouble, in their eyes, he can do no wrong. And yet they never fail to remind me that I can do no right."

Caitlin stopped walking, and stood in front of a frazzled Cisco, who was not having it today.

"What if I came with you?"

"What? Seriously?"

"Absolutely. You've done so much for me. Let me be there for you for a change. And I can look at old family photos and see what little Cisco looks like without long hair."

"I'm rescinding your invite."

"Clyde Mardon has a brother?"

"And both brothers survived the plane crash and the dark matter released by the particle accelerator explosion affects them in the same way."

"Virtually the same way."

"Only Mark's not like Clyde at all. He can do things that you couldn't even imagine."

"You mean he's sort of like a--"

"Weather Wizard?"

Cisco grabbed his slushee, taking a big sip as he cringed.

"Trigeminal headache?"

Caitlin and Barry both spoke at once, making Marianna's suspicion about Barry grow.

"Mr. Allen. A word, please?"

"You ruptured the time continuum, didn't you? You're experiencing temporal reversion."

"Yeah."

"How long?"

"A day.. and some change. It's like I'm living it all over again."

"Good. That means there's not too much you could've messed up yet. How did this happen?"

"I don't know. I mean, I was running faster than I would've ran. The first time I lived this day, some horrible things happened. There was a tidal wave and--"

"No, do not tell me. I don't wanna know anything about the future you experienced. Nothing."

"Okay, but Dr. Wells--"

"Barry, time is an extremely fragile construct. Any deviation, no matter how small, could result in a catalysm. Here's what you're going to do. Everything you did before, every word you stuttered, every step you took, you're going to do again. And you're not going to tell anyone this happened."

Back at the station, Barry stood, waiting outside Singh's office as Joe, Marianna and Eddie were inside, talking to him. He recalled the past events, realizing that Singh had been in trouble, but had been erased and didn't exist.

"What is going on with you? How'd you figure all that stuff out at the morgue?"

"Lucky guesses, I guess."

"Look, I'm telling you. I'm going to get Mardon, even if it kills me."

"I'm with Joe on this one, Barry. We need to find Mardon before he goes on an almost killing spree, just like his brother did."

"Joe, Marianna, I've gotta run an errand. See you later?"

Barry ran towards an apartment complex he remembered. Eddie had rid him that Joe had been taken there, so he decided to go and look for Mark Mardon, to put him in a meta human prison. He didn't want to relive the same thing, so he decided to change things up. By capturing Mardon, he was doing exactly what Dr. Wells had told him not to.

"I'm gonna a break out, and I'm gonna crate a tidal wave that will destroy the whole city!"

After closing the door, Cisco turned to Barry, still confused as to the whole situation.

"So, i still don't understand. How did you find him?"

"Uh, i just had a hunch."

"That's gotta be some kind of new record."

"Well, there goes my excuse for bailing on my brother's birthday."

Caitlin left towards the Cortex, leaving Wells and Barry behind.

"Do you have any idea of what you've just done?"

"Yeah, I do. I just saved a lot of lives."

"I warned you not to mess with the timeline. If you would let me tell you what was hoping to happen, you'd understand why I did this."

"Whatever tragedy you think you've just adverted, time will find a way to replace it and trust me, Barry, the next one could me much worse."