I tried on every shirt and asked Kanda "Does this look good on me?" He simply nodded his head, so I took it as a yes

I tried on every shirt and asked Kanda "Does this look good on me?" He simply nodded his head, so I took it as a yes. I smiled and bought each of the shirts. I smiled and walked out with Kanda, and the next thing we knew we were in a bar ordering some food to eat. When we looked around I noticed a few woman staring at Kanda. I didn't even notice the attention of the men that I was attracting.

I simply looked at Kanda and said, "So Tom it seems you attract the ladies."
He glared at me calling him, 'Tom', but I smiled and said, "Wait for it." Right on cue 3 ladies walked up to our table and began to shamelessly flirt with Kanda. I couldn't help it anymore, I let out a light laugh which caused the woman to look over at me with annoyed expressions. I smiled and leaned over to Kanda who had been letting the girls talk non-stop. I whispered into his ear, "Play along if you want them to leave you alone."

Kanda looked over and whispered back in my ear, "Fine." The girls were just staring at us and then I smiled and spoke, "Would you mind leaving us alone, we having fun on our date. Until you three decided to interupt us." Kanda remained silent, but smiled lightly at the way the girls were frozen over.

I leaned back in my seat allowing my clothes to be seen as well as the fact that I was not affected by there glares

I leaned back in my seat allowing my clothes to be seen as well as the fact that I was not affected by there glares. They called me a child, and I giggled and stood up. Even though Allen was older than me I was still 5 inches taller than him and then add 2 more inches from my boots and I was near 6 ft. taller than these girls. I stood up and looked down at them. They were surprised by my height, but they still smirked and said, "So you'd rather be with this child, than with a woman."

I laughed and said, "Who's the child know that they can't get what they want and are resorting to using the age card." The woman was about to mention something when, I giggled and leaned into Kanda. I whispered into his ear and before he could say no I kissed him lightly on the lips. He stiffened slightly and then grabbed the back of my head kissing me with more force than was neccessary. I stifled a surprised laugh and seperated breathing hard, looking at the woman who were now backing away slowly. Our food arrived and we simply ate it.

After we arrived back at the Order I looked at Kanda and said, "Tell no one what happened you do and you die." He responded with his usual, "Che." I walked away and went to my sisters room. Once inside I looked at my sister and said, "We need to talk..."

Well cliff hanger since I didn't finish this until today I thought to update it. And well just to tell you all lovely readers why you no comment!? I want to know what you think so please leave me some comments!!!
Alina: Author-chan maybe they can't leave you comments since they could also be busy.
LN: TT^TT I am too I still have homework to do, but I still take the time to write and update.
*runs out of the room*
Cheryl: Author-chan is broken and upset right now she is worrying for her little brother who is going to have surgery soon.
LN: *comes back in* I am broken, I need food and anime."

~Lady Night

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.