Chapter 24

Olaf's POV

After I managed to escape, I couldn't find my way out of this place! It was like a maze, I don't even know where I would end up once I get out. Is this underground? Is this a building? Or is this in the sky?!

It was so quiet, so eerie, I was terrified. "Elsa... Anna... Kristoff..." I whispered to myself, praying that I would see them as soon as possible.

Things weren't going well as I kept melting every now and then. I can't feel my legs, I can't feel my legs!

Merida's POV

So we followed Hiro's tracking device, it was leading us to Alternia High School. How ironic that The Nightmares decide to keep their prisoners there. The problem now is, how are we gonna go in undetected?

"We're gonna get caught." I had to remind them.

"How about we just go in?" Wasabi asked, pointing to the rest of Big Hero 6. "They know who we are already, there's nothing to hide."

"I'd rather go in with you guys, the longer we wait the higher the risk they could be in serious danger. I'm willing to take the risk of being seen by The Nightmares. We have to confront them sooner or later anyway." Elsa said.

"No Elsa, let them handle it." Hiccup put his hand on Elsa's shoulder. "You are already on the verge of losing your powers completely. We can't risk losing you either."

"But they're in danger! I'll never forgive myself if I didn't do anything to save him." Elsa protested.

"Him?" Anna asked with a raised brow, also trying to hide her smile.

"Sorry, them. The Guardians and Olaf." Elsa made the correction.

"I support Elsa." Rapunzel took a step forward. "We're in this together."

"And, I'm pretty sure that The Nightmares are aware of another presence, us, ever since they captured Jack. Remember? It's not just one group that crosses the gateway, there are others as well." Kristoff added.

"Since they already know there's someone else, it'll be quite easy to guess who it is. There's only five of them left anyway." Anna said.

"I agree." I nodded. "Come on Hiccup, you need to understand the situation."

"Well... I suppose it's a risk worth taking." Hiccup finally said.

"After we regroup, we can straight away go to the library to activate the book!" Rapunzel reminded. "We'll just need to find Aidan, hopefully it won't be too hard."

Hiro's tracking device suddenly beeped loudly and the whole screen went black.

"What in the world?" Hiro looked at it in confusion.

"Did you forget to change the batteries or something?" Fred asked.

"I just charged it today!" Hiro replied.

"The system must have crashed." GoGo suggested.

"Maybe you blew a fuse." Honey Lemon added.

"Let me look at it-" Wasabi didn't finish because the device suddenly worked again. But it wasn't tracking anything, our one way to saving them was now gone. There was only the map on the screen.

"It's The Nightmares' magic. It's messing with the device. There's a weird energy around here, it's jamming the sensor." Hiro concluded.

"Does that mean... They know where we are right now?" Elsa asked with a gulp.