Chapter 15

Third Person POV

Everyone stared at the forest in awe. It was nothing like they ever seen before. There were plenty of trees, glowing mushrooms, radiant coloured leaves, the place was much more than it seemed. It was unlike any other ordinary forest. It's as if they had walked into a magical forest. There weren't enough words in the world to describe what they were seeing.

"This looks even more majestic then the gateway!" Anna exclaimed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"This looks even more majestic then the gateway!" Anna exclaimed.

"It's beautiful..." Rapunzel trailed off.

"Such colours..." Tooth looked around.

At the centre there was a large book. But it was blank.

"There's no words on this thing!" Jack said, flipping the pages.

Elsa got closer to the book and touched it. "Hello, wise ones? We've come for your help." She said out loud.

A light shot out of the book that startled both Jack and Elsa. They quickly backed away from the book as it glowed brighter.

"What did you do?"  Merida asked in panic.

"I just asked a question!" Elsa replied.

Something in purple was forming in front of them. Jack got his staff ready, just in case of any emergency.

"We've come to seek your wisdom!" Rapunzel said. "Please help us."

The purple colour spread. The forest was lit even brighter and it sparkled.

"Welcome..."  A voice echoed. No one could determine where the voice came from.

"Uh... Thanks? Who are you? Are you Disney and DreamWorks?" Eugene asked.

"Yes, we are." The voice replied.

"Then, you can help us find our way home, right?" Tooth asked.

"Hey, I'm Fiona." A female voice echoed this time. "And I'm Eric." Followed by a male voice. Soon, the whole forest was filled with plenty of different voices, it was the whole package of Disney and DreamWorks. Each voice was coming from the different colours of the forest. They glowed brighter when a voice spoke.

"So, you're looking for a way home..." Peter Pan said.

"Yes, yes we are! Please, what must we do?" Elsa asked.

"That, Disney and DreamWorks, shall tell you. Everyone's different so the items they must assemble is also different." Aurora replied.

"We need to assemble stuff?" Olaf asked but none answered his question.

"Step forward to the book. Then, you shall know what you need." Ariel continued.

And so the fourteen did so. When they did, the logo of Disney and DreamWorks appeared on the empty pages of the large book. Words began forming after that.