Chapter 45

Elsa's POV

"Well, well, lookie what we have here..."

I looked up, it was The Nightmares.

This is it. I am not even going to bother to question how we managed to get up here, how a tornado appeared out of nowhere and somehow helped us here instead of killing us. We were really lucky. Jack, Hiccup, we're finally here. Just hold on a little longer. Hope our luck hasn't run out just yet...

"Ingenious!" Hiro exclaimed. "This place... No wonder our sensors could never pick up anything!"

The air was rather chilly. Are we actually in a cloud? I never thought such a thing was possible. Like, one could perhaps touch a cloud, but what more have solid ground in it?

"I have absolutely no idea how you managed to figure out our hideout-"

"Where are our friends?!" I demanded.

"Who? Are they really your friends?" Gothel mocked. "You left them behind, you abandoned them!"

"Shut up and give us Hiccup and Jack back!" Merida yelled. Toothless let out a nasty growl.

"Oh you'll be joining them, very soon." Drago said.

Pitch looked at Cleo, Isabelle, Ethan, Darrel and Aidan. "So you're the little pests who have been helping them out..." He glared at them. "In the back of my mind I always knew that I didn't finish everyone off."

"Yeah, we are." Darrel said proudly. I could see that Ethan was ready to slap him. "And we will send you to hell!" Aidan lost his patience and slapped Darrel.

"One more word and that's where we'll send you to, boy." Mor'du cleared his throat loudly.

"We outnumber you greatly, Nightmares, you better release Jack and Hiccup before things get ugly." Hiro warned.

"Oh YOU better listen to us before things get ugly," Pitch said. "The lives of two people are in your hands now. So unless you want any harm done to them, you better follow our orders. If you want them in one piece..."

"Yeah right, as if you'll keep your promise." North rolled his eyes, reaching for his swords. "Well, I didn't want to do this the hard way."

Pitch chuckled softly, Hiccup, unconscious, surrounded by nightmare sand came floating towards The Nightmares.

"Hiccup!" All of us exclaimed. He was in an awful state. I don't even know where to begin... There was blood all around him. He looked like he had been brutally mauled by a lion, tiger and a bear.

"Oh my lord... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" Merida screamed. Toothless let out a piercing shriek. It was so loud, the whole place shook and everyone covered their ears. Merida didn't care, she took the opportunity to leap in and punch Pitch mercilessly.

Pitch fought back by kicking Merida but it was just too noisy for anyone to handle. I don't even understand how Hiccup isn't waking up with this noise. Oh no... WHAT IF HE'S ALREADY DEAD?! How dare they kill him!

Mor'du transformed into a bear and growled loudly, trying to pick Toothless into a fight. Toothless eventually stopped and started starring daggers at Mor'du. Both of them were waiting for each other to make the first move. Toothless shot at Mor'du but he dodged it.

"Hey, dragon!" Hans called out with his sword at Hiccup's neck. "One more move and it'll be the end of him."

"Don't you dare!" Anna shouted.

Toothless hissed at Hans. Bunny lightly shook his head at Toothless, signalling him not to do so. There's too much at risk here.

"Want him alive? Do as we say." Pitch said.