57. Inhumane screech

Mulai dari awal

She sighed. "Since when you're afraid of men? They come in all size and shape but they are all the same."

Betty crossed the room to stand above the boy. He looked so peaceful, lost to the world, deep into a slumber that even Lotus's scream couldn't have disturbed. She raised her hand and let it fall with all the strength and speed she had. The sound when her fingers smacked the boy's arse was pure delight. The shout that followed could have competed with one of Lotus's weakest. The boy rolled out of bed in a tangle of limbs. When he stood back up, holding the painful cheek in one hand, his face was a comical mix of shock, offense and anger. He couldn't be more than seventeen. His free hand pointed an accusatory finger toward Betty.

"You... You... 'Ow dare you, madame?"

"And you, kid, how dare you sleep in a lady's bed, uninvited?" Betty retorted.

"Wha'... I..."

"I don't know how you got in here, but sleeping isn't usually what you pay for in this house. So I hope you—"

If the boy ever listened, he wasn't anymore. His finger dropping in mid air like a flacid cock, his mouth half open. He was staring at Lotus with bulging eyes. Lower, another part of his anatomy started to bulge as well.

Betty turned her attention to Lotus and looked at her for the first time since she had entered the room. The girl was wearing knickerbockers showing a great deal of leg, and nothing above, showing a great deal of everything else. Those tits of hers were truly ridiculous, barely more than mosquito bites, but they seemed to have power on the kid.

Betty was considering flashing her own breasts to teach Lotus a lesson, when Angèle barged into the room.

"Girls, get yourselves appropriate and bring your arses to the port!" she said.

Then she noticed the boy, frowned and gave an interrogative look to Betty. When she shrugged, Angèle took things in hand, like she usually did. "I hope you're an early customer boy. I hope you can pay for what you see."

The boy didn't took her eyes off of Lotus, who gave back the stare with a shy smile and a pink flushed face. But arms away from her tiny breasts. Damned, she was good.

"I don't have a penny," he muttered.

Betty snorted and turned to Angèle. "There's always something happening on the harbor. If you suddenly get wet for two shirtless bears brawling, you should really stop chewing tobacco. It's getting to your head."

Angele looked at Betty like she was the dumbest creature alive, eyes half open, mouth twisted in a contemptuous pinch. "Last time I got wet for a longshoreman, you were still trying to figure out where your clit was... No. It's the Watch. A whole lot of 'em. They're coming at pirates!"

The collection of hats she had seen during the night came back to Betty's mind instantly. "Ah! I knew it! Juan must have followed my tip..."

"What?"

"Nevermind"

Lotus, tiny tits still pointing toward the boy, and the boy, cock still pointing toward the tits, hadn't said a word. Betty came as close as the chink as the smell allowed and whispered. "He has not a copper to his name, girl."

"Oh?" And Lotus grabbed her gown to cover herself. Not as stupid as she looked after all.

Deprived of the far from exceptional view, The boy snapped back to reality.

"Pirates, you said?" His eyes grew even wider for a second and the red flushing his hairless cheeks turned ghostly white.

Then, he jumped through the open window. 

____________________

* Most of the client were in fact rather pleased by the high standard of hygiene in the brothel. The bedbugs, fleas and crabs were pretty satisfied too.

 The bedbugs, fleas and crabs were pretty satisfied too

Last update on December 19th, 2019