❤Eren vs Jean❤

Eren's POV

I rode endlessly on my horse I was familiar with. I kept going until I saw Mikasa. I never stopped until I saw her. Jean had our twins and I wasn't going to stop till I got Mikasa and our kids back and nothing was going to stop me from doing just that. Even if I had to die for them I will do it. But whatever Jean had in mind I knew one of us wasn't going to make it....No not one of us...I was going to be the one to sacrifice my life not Mikasa! I loved her to much to let something like this happen.

As I rode along the endless green trail of grass I couldn't help but think about what Armin told me. I couldn't believe I almost gave up on Mikasa and almost let Jean have her all because he kept taking her.

' your going to give up on Mikasa and your future kids just because Jean keeps taking her!' his words replayed in my head over and over again as motivation for me. To hell with Jean keeping her I wasn't going to let that happen! I thought angrily. It's been about 5 hours from how far I had settled out from the Scout regiment. Finally I noticed where I was going...where Jean was leading me. It was the same place in my dream. Wall Maria, Mikasa dead body, her words trembling and cracking as she spoke her final words.

No that was just a dream! I was going to change what happens in the dream and I would be the one to protect Mikasa like I said no matter what happens. I stopped at the wall seeing another horse noting that Jean and Mikasa has already arrived. I jumped off the horse and immediately took off with the 3D gear on me as I climbed up the wall reaching the top breathlessly as I stood up from all the pain and work it took. "EREN!" I heard my name get called as I looked ahead and in my view saw Jean holding Mikasa by her throat over the wall. "ARE YOU CRAZY!" I yelled at Jean feeling the anger boil in my face. Was he really going to drop Mikasa 60 feet from the air to the ground and kill her?!?

"Yes indeed I am I'm tired of you always taking her from me so why not settle it here!" Jean smirked violently at me. I noticed the tone in his voice. He sounded dead, looked dead his droopy faded eyes loosing there color by how many wounds he didn't patch. He was wobbly but used his strength to hold Mikasa, at this pace he will soon fall over from conscious and they will both end up dead.

"Jean why are you doing this?! What did I ever do?!?" I asked curious and scared. I held my gear ready to take off in case he dropped her. "Because I don't have love in my life and you took the only girl I ever cared for since you left me there hurt on the training field heartbroken I did the same to you by raping her but my life isn't complete if I know you will still have her but you won't!" Jean explained carelessly. "Jean this isn't going to change anything!" "Well how will you know! You already have everything you ever wanted!" Jean spoke like he already knew what to say. I could tell he was scared. "I don't have everything I want Jean because what your holding over this damn wall is my future! Let her go and I swear your coming down to!" I yelled taking out one of my blades and pointing it at him. "Eren please don't!" Mikasa cried tears streaming down her face. I wasn't going to let her distract me!

"Jean please I'm begging you...let her go" I say as calm and nicely as I could. A smirk came on his face and before I could recover what I just said she slipped from his grip and fell the 60 meters down. My heart stopped. "MIKASA!" I yelled after her as I used the gear to climb down faster then she was. I finally reached her as I loosened my gear and watched it come off as I went to Mikasa and wrapped my arms around her and turned her over so I was facing the ground and she was facing the cloudy grey skies. As we fell everything seemed like it was in slow motion. Like everything stopped to revolve around us only. "Mikasa" I say softly as I hold her tightly bracing for impact. "Yes Eren" she say not looking at me. "I love you" I finally said giving her one last kiss before seconds later we smashed right into the ground dust going everywhere.

Armin's POV

I was on my way to wall Maria with a couple of the Scout members.

Levi, Hanji, Mike, And the rest of the 104th trainee squad joined us. We was on our way to go get Mikasa and Eren back and bring them back to home because one thing was clear. I was not going to abandon my friends out there with Jean.

But as we rode there we did encounter the threats of humanity, the hungry bastards that made this world so cruel. I heard a smoke flare go off as I turned around seeing Christa. "3 Titans dead ahead!" She shouted as Levi and Hanji held there hands out signaling engagement. I slowly steadied myself on my horse as I lifted my body off and with my gear hooked myself to the nape of the Titans neck as I flew up and grabbed my blades out cutting deeply through the neck.

"I'm coming Eren and Mikasa"

Mikasa's POV

I felt so heavy. I couldn't even lift myself from the impact me and Eren just had took. But I wasn't hurt I was perfectly fine just hyperventilating. I slowly got up trying not to hurt myself as I rolled over noticing the small trail of blood that fell from my head. I was happy nothing happened to my stomach which meant the babies was safe.

I finally looked up as my eyes shrunk. They burned and stung at the horrified image in front of me. I felt myself crying and boiling in the inside as I saw the bloody lifeless body of my husband Eren who laid before me. "E-Eren" I say dragging my hand along his face and checked for a pulse. He wasn't breathing. "Eren!" I say again before pumping his chest endlessly hoping with each pump I made he would finally give in and breathe for air, but it never happened. I didn't give up and kept going as the tears streamed through my eyes. "Eren!" I say again before I press my lips against his and blew air in. Nothing.

I got up and continued to pump his chest. "Eren please wake up! PLEASE GOD!" I cried aloud getting weaker by the moment but I showed no avail and kept going even though at this time seemed useless. "EREN NO!" I cried stopping as I bent my head down and laid it on his chest. "Don't leave me here alone" I cried as I dragged a lock of my hair over my ear. I went to his lips and forced as much air from my lungs as I could into his mouth and still nothing happened. I collected myself and kept pumping again but even though nothing happened I still had hope.

"Eren!"

"Wake up!"

"GET UP!"

"EREN PLEASE!"

I yelled full of anger and sadness. This was all Jean's fault! I was going to kill that bastard!!

I let out a loud scream of anger, frustration, regret, and hatred. I can't believe Eren was actually dead. He died saving me and our babies. I laid there trying to think this was all a dream but I knew by the feeling this was in fact reality. "Now my life is complete" I heard a satisfied voice say as I continue to cry with Jean getting closer. "Now Mikasa you will be mine and mine on-" I cut him off by my laughter I couldn't contain as I rolled a round a bit confusing the male. I stood up grabbing the useful blade Eren had out and held it close to my face.

A smirk crept on my face as I looked directly at him. Pictured him as one of my kidnappers that murdered my family. The same thing has happened to Eren and now I have lost my entire family but I knew I was going to avenge his death and I don't care what happens after this! "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled and before he could even see what happened the blade was already through his stomach. I twisted it and pushed him against the wall as I pulled the blade out and pushed Jean to floor and got on top of him and started stabbing him everywhere. "YOUR SO DEAD YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO EREN YOU RUINED EVERYTHING JUST DIE!" I yelled letting all my anger out on him. I never stopped noticing his dead look but ignored it. Killing him wasn't going to bring Eren back. None of this would!

Eren's POV

My eyes slowly opened finally taking in what just happened as I saw the light.

Damn I was dying. Oh well as long as I knew Mikasa was okay I could no longer fear for her protection. I moved a bit seeing my last moment of Mikasa killing Jean. I felt a smile crept on my face as I watched her stand up and look my way.

"I love you Mikasa" I said before I was fully gone