❤Nightmares❤

That same night

I laid in Eren's bed sleeping on my hands even though I laid on a pillow as Eren who was behind me was twisting and turning. I couldn't sleep due to him making sounds and turning to much that the bed shook so I laid up and rubbed my eyes. I could barely sleep because of him!

I turned to him, seeing him sleep in a uncomfortable position as I shook him and he groaned and laid up with his hair all in his face. "Eren are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "No not at all its not the bed its just...I'm having nightmares" he said leaning against the end of his bed and closed his eyes. "I'm afraid to go to sleep" He said as he leaned on my shoulder.

"Awe what's it about?" I asked putting my arm under his chin and over his head to pull him closer. "Its about you and everyone else in the 104th trainee squad, you all hated me and was afraid of me because I was a Titan" He explained. I felt bad for Eren being haunted by being possessed with this type of power. I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to help him but I couldn't think of anything.

"I'm sorry Eren about the whole thing but trust me if you just believe in the good for your abilities I'm sure you'll have good dreams" I said patting his head. "If I think of you do you think I would have good dreams?" Eren asked as I couldn't help but blush. "I'm not sure but if you think that will help you can try" I said as he nodded and we laid back down. "Thanks Mikasa" he smiled and pulled the blanket over us and he laid on my chest and pretty soon he put his whole body on me. Maybe his bed was uncomfortable.

He did look relaxed then before and hugged my waist. He was indeed a little warm but mostly cold and I could see why he wanted to sleep on me again. But I was blushing because of the fact on how his face was snuggling with my breast and laying on them. Gosh he seem to be enjoying it with his cute self.

I rubbed his face softly and then laid back down a little and put my neck on the pillow to get comfortable since it was hurting from laying up and soon I fell asleep. Hopefully he won't have nightmares again
~
Sorry this was so short I didn't know what else to write so yea

Short but sweet and next chapter coming soon!