❤Oh gosh!❤

Eren POV:

I sat there in a chair watching as my girlfriend (Mikasa) laid in the bed sleeping with a wet rag on her head. She looked pale, and had an unbelievable high fever I guess. I didn't want her to go to the infirmary yet just in case her cold go away and if she still tended to be sick for about 3 days then I'll take her to see what's wrong with her. I watched her carefully as I started thinking what I should do to take better care of her.

The door opened and Levi came in and pointed at me then the door. "Out now" he requested. "What why? No she is sick" I said pointing to Mikasa. "And so is the world filled with titans your going to start your training which Mike will be teaching you" he told me. "But what about Mikasa I don't want her here by herself" I said as he shrugged. "She is asleep nothing will happen to her gosh you act like Freddy is going to kill her" Levi said and pulled me out of my room and closed the door behind himself. "Go get to work" Levi said as I frowned and sighed. "Yes sir" I said and walked away a little pissed. I mean I didn't want to leave Mikasa all by herself when she was sick especially if Jean was probably going to do something.

Ugh gosh I have to stop thinking he will do something after all I'm a titan shifter what could be more scarier then me. I stopped in my tracks and clutched my hand at the thought. I didn't realize it till now but the only thing I am afraid of is loosing Mikasa and being alone all over again. After all who would want me after being one of humanity's foe, or leading orders that just lead to more deaths. I'm irresponsible and I deserved to be locked up in that dungeon and I can't believe they can actually trust me with my own room when I almost knocked the hell out of Mikasa when trying to plug up trost. I shook my head and tried to ignore everything knowing I'm just adding stress to myself and kept walking.

Mikasa's POV:

I laid up all the way in the bed, rubbing my eyes and looking around and noticed I was in Eren's room. My head hurts, my stomach felt tight and I felt like I was going to vomit again. I grabbed the rag from my head since it got stuck on and I put it aside. I turned around and got up and then fell back down and covered my mouth feeling myself about to throw up again. I quickly got up and went to the trash and threw up again as I groaned. I laid up and saw the door open then heard a lock and smiled. "Oh Eren I'm glad your-" I stopped as I saw Jean in front of me as my eyes shrunk. "J-Jean!" I said getting up and walking over to the bed to get away from him.

"Hey Mikasa I heard you was sick" he said and looked around. "And that your boyfriend isn't here taking care of you like he was suppose to" Jean observed as I rolled my eyes. "He helped me get here" I said. "But is he still here?! No so I'll take care of you till he gets back" he said smirking as he pinned me down and I screamed but was to weak to do anything. From being sick my body felt heavy like it was lazy and didn't want to do anything. I trembled in fear of what he might do. As long as he didn't do that.

"Hmm Mikasa want me to make you feel better?" He said in a seductive voice as he bent down and licked my cheek as I felt a chill went down my spine. "Get away from me!" I yelled at him trying to kick my legs but all I felt was nothing. "Sorry baby just enjoy sharing our love together" Jean said and started kissing me down my neck and covered my mouth so I wouldn't make any noise. "Oh I love that look on your face sweety it shows the fright in you...so tasty" he said and licked my neck then started taking my clothes off beginning with my shirt as tears came in my eyes. "Please stop Jean don't do this to me" I begged as he started pulling down my pants.

"To late Mikasa you should of came to me first then that fucking bastard now your beautiful body is mine" jean admired and started licking my stomach as I squealed and clutched my eyes tightly together. "EREN!!!" I yelled at last
~

Oh my gawd! Jean is starting to rape Mikasa I can't believe I actually wrote this!?!

So worth it

But omg I hate what he is doing?!

Hopefully she will be okay

I guess....

Welp new update coming soon hope you enjoyed this chapter