❤How can i forgive myself❤

After the expedition

No. No. No this can't be happening, none of things that happened today was true right?
I don't think this was a dream because what I saw in front of me sure looked real. First Gunther, then Eld, then Petra and last Oluo. I couldn't help but blame myself for there deaths that the female titan made happen because I sat there and watched like the coward I was. I was even given a choice but because I actually trusted them to take her down it got them killed, my choice... There sacrifice. And the part I hated about it was that it was in vain. We couldn't even catch her even if I possessed the same power she had. I was in my room crying my eyes out because of the crazy shit that happened today, I knew I was to blame because I ended up getting captured by her and saved by Levi and Mikasa. What the hell is wrong with me?!
The door to my room opened as I laid there covering my ears so I could talk lowly to myself about what happened thinking that if I just thought it was a dream then it would be. But like that was ever going to happen because in a world like this dreams don't exist. "Eren" I heard someone say and looked up seeing Mikasa. She noticed my teary eyes and red face.

"Mikasa...M-Mikasa!" I cried and wrapped my arms around her waist and cried into her shirt. "I'm sorry this is all my fault" I cried tightening my grip on her shirt. "Eren sweety" Mikasa said in a low tone and lifted my chin up so I looked into her gray beautiful sparkling eyes. "I know you think its your fault that your squad died but we have to accept that this was there fate and how they was meant to leave this world plus there lucky" Mikasa explained. "Why?" I asked frowning. "Because they don't have to live in this world there peaceful were there already at and there lucky to be" Mikasa said softly cupping my cheeks.

"Be happy that they don't have to fight no more and they can rest all they want to" she added. She was so right I should be happy for them I mean like they don't have to worry about surviving or fighting they can just rest in peace like they was meant to. "Thank you Mikasa" I said as she pulled me up and placed a smooth tender kiss on my lips as I kissed back. While still kissing she leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on my bed softly and got on top of me as my face turned red.

"Mikasa what are you doing?" I asked a little nervous as she took her cloak and boots off. She them pushed my hair out of my face and unbuttoned my cloak and put it down with hers. "W-were a couple so i-i was t-thinking that if we did adult things it would help us feel relieved of the stressful day we had" she blushed really red.

What did she mean by adult things thought?!

"Can I continue?" Mikasa asked shyly as I nodded slowly and she started taking the gear straps off of me and put them on the ground to and then unbuttoned my shirt. I helped her take it off and she soon started unbuttoning my pants. "Are you sure you want to do this Mikasa?" I asked a little worried for her. I mean like she is small and I could hurt her.

"I'm sure Eren I just want to show you my love" Mikasa said as I laid up and helped her take her own clothes off until she was in her bra and underwear. Both of us was embarrassed by being half naked in front of each other but we knew this was something we wanted to do together as a couple.

"Ready?" I asked as she nodded. She took a deep breathe and made a innocent face. "Ready" she said.

(A/N: yea there is no way I'm going to explain what there doing but all you need to know is that there having a nice time being naked ;) anyway let's skip this part and move on)

Normal POV:

The two laid there in the bed sweating and breathing heavily after the fun they had together. They tried not to be loud since everyone was either sleeping or at the mess hall so they wouldn't disturb anyone. Eren had his hand on Mikasa's head rubbing her hair and planting a small kiss on her forehead. She was laying on Eren's chest.

Eren's POV:

I felt great after what me and Mikasa did together, she was right about it being relieving and stressful because right now I felt like there was nothing wrong. Maybe it was because Mikasa was with me or I was just happy to make love with the girl I love. I exhaled slowly and looked at Mikasa seeing her sleeping peacefully.

I couldn't believe someone like her had to live in a world like this but I'm glad I met her. She was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm glad she gets to be in my life. I moved around a bit to get comfortable and wrapped my arms over her and pulled her closer to me and placed another kiss on her. I hope we got to do setting like this again soon and after thinking for a while I went to sleep

~

Wow a lot can happen in 3-4 days, I'm glad Mikasa can always be by Eren's side when he needs her

And it looks like there officially together.

Ha goals!

Welp can't wait to see what happens on the next chapter I'll update soon

M'kay bye