Eren

Mikasa's POV:

It was early in the morning and Hanji was in the room me and Eren slept in and was checking my stomach which has gotten bigger. Its been about a month now and I'm surprised Jean hasn't done anything yet which actually worries me since he might be planning this whole thing out and how it should work. Eren has been a lot of help by the way, he walked me everywhere we went and would wake me up in the middle of the night to see if I was okay and made sure I ate healthy.

He is kind of like my protective side where I use to watch over him now he was the one watching over me. Cute

So now Eren sat before me with Hanji over me checking my stomach so were checking to see if it would be a boy or a girl which made me nervous but excited at the same time. Eren holded my hand gently while pressing his thumb and rubbing it against my ring finger. He holded it up and kissed my palm as I smiled with Hanji standing up as I looked at Hanji eager for a answer. "Welp I can't say if its a boy or a girl yet we will have to wait a few days or so" Hanji spoke as I sighed heavily. I was really looking forward to wondering if it was a boy or a girl just to find out I had to wait a few more days. Hanji waved bye and left as Eren sighed to and crawled in the bed next to me and gave me a pop kiss on my lips. "Love you baby" he said laying on my waist near my stomach. "Love you to" I say rubbing my hand through his hair. "What do you think the baby will be?" Eren asked as I shrugged. "I hope it's a boy so wherever we go without you I'll still see you but then I want a girl" I say. "Why?" He asked. "I want to do her hair and know how it feels to talk everything with her" I explained. "What about you?" He remained quiet so I guess he was thinking still. "Uh I think I want a girl it would be cute to see her walk with her little feet and just look like you" Eren blushed which made me smile.

"What about the name if it was a girl?" I asked as he shrugged. "I don't know maybe we should name it Mika close to your name" Eren decided and looked at me and poked his finger on my nose while saying "what about you?". I thought about it for a while and then noticed I've been thinking for a while. "Hm maybe Jade or something" I figured as my boyfriend yawned. "Yea anything would be fine" he said. Eren was so tired I could tell because he never really slept that much for the past month. He has been working so hard and even between training time he would rush over to check on me then in the night time he would watch me until he was sure nothing was going to happen. It worried me because he was also getting a little weak and I wanted to make sure he has all of his strength for something important. "Eren I think its best if you go to sleep" I stated as he nodded. "No I have to make sure nothing happens to you" he said yawning as I felt his warm breathe on my stomach. "But Eren you have to sleep" I said as he pushed me to the wall and kissed me on the lips. "Mikasa I won't let anything happen to you not with Jean trying to kill me and hurt you I won't let him rape you again!" Eren yelled in a high voice. "He can't do that ever again to you and I don't care what it takes to make sure he doesn't!" Eren said and soon his eyes closed and he fell on my breast going to sleep, snoring lightly.

I laughed knowing that happen as I hugged him tightly and then rubbed his hair so he would feel relaxed while he slept. "Love you my baby" I whispered in his ear while he still laid on my chest. I was going to give him the longest sleep he ever had and then he will have enough strength to do things.

Eren's POV:

I don't know what happened as I opened my eyes and looked around the dark room that I saw before me. I guess I went to sleep I thought rubbing my eyes as I yawned stretching while popping my joints. Then it hit me. "Shit I feel asleep Mikasa-" I turned to my side and didn't see Mikasa and started to panic as I stood up but since my legs was caught up in the covers I fell from the bed and landed on the floor harshly as I grunted. I got up and ran to my bathroom and opened it not seeing Mikasa and felt my heart sink with so many questions rushing through my head. Where did she go? Why did she leave? Why didn't she tell me where she was going?! Holy shit I should of stayed up and watched her it was to dark out there and she could be doing anything.

I ran out of the room and ran straight for the mess hall hoping she be there. I pushed through the doors with all the cadets looking at me as I looked around sketching each of the soldiers for Mikasa's figures. "Mikasa!" I called out hoping she answer as Armin came next to me. "What happened?" He asked. I didn't care if Mikasa wasn't in here then I had to find her so I ran out of the mess all and ran around the whole regiment looking for her and didn't see her once. "MIKASA!" I called out in the field we was at long time ago where I confessed my feelings to her. "MIKASA!" I yelled again hoping she hear me as I pulled my hands on behind my head. My breathes started to quicken and my heart was beating rapidly. If I found her I was never going to let her leave my sight. As I turned around I felt a sting of pain insert my stomach as I felt my body get weak. I didn't move so I wouldn't move the dagger further into me. Blood dripped from my stomach as I coughed up blood looking up while seeing Jean with a huge smirk on his face as my emerald half dead eyes shrunk. "I warned you that you was going to die, you took the one I love now I will take the one she loves" Jean hissed. "Y-You...b-bastard" I coughed with more blood coming out of my mouth as I grunted in pain. He twisted it further into me as I put my hand on the dagger trying to stop it from going deeper with more blood staining my clothes and dripping. "Y-You better n-not t-touch her" I threatened as he took the dagger out of my stomach and swung his elbow over and pushed it against my wound as I yelped in pain and fell down on the ground. "Now time to get the girl I dream of and I'll probably rape her again" Jean smirked turning around as I growled.

I had enough energy to crawl to him and gripped onto his legs tightly. "Don't touch her!" I managed to yell as he tried to kick my hand off but I held on. "Get off me!" He kicked me in the face as I groaned loudly while getting back up even though my body didn't want to. Hell no I was not going to let this happen again. "JEAN!" I yelled as he started walking away. "COME BACK YOU BAST-" I coughed up more blood and started coughing to much as I soon passed out from the loss of to much blood

Mikasa POV:

I was with Christa and Ymir as they helped me take a bath in the soldier girls restroom. Since Eren was asleep Christa happened to walk by to check on me and since I didn't want to bother Eren to help me take a bath I asked her and luckily she accepted it. While they washed me I told them about how I was pregnant and how much work Eren was doing. They said he make a great father and I agreed myself. "Wonder if he knows your here?" Ymir asked washing my back. "I hope he does he usually has heart attacks when he doesn't know where I am" I laughed as Christa washed my feet. "I think we've been gone for a while so we should head back just in case he doesn't wake up" Christa suggested as I nodded and got up with there helped as they helped me change into my clothes. "Thanks" I said walking out into the dark night while they walked the other way.

As I walked I noticed little drips of blood on the sidewalk and followed it as I went out to a field and noticed where I was realizing this is where Eren confessed his love for me. I stepped in something wet and sticky as I lifted my foot and put my hand on it and looked at it seeing blood as I panicked and walked around and my eyes shrunk seeing a familiar figure laying down on the ground. "E-E-EREN!!!" I yelled in tears as I ran to him and bent down beside him shaking him violently hoping he wasn't dead. "Oh god Eren please wake up!" I said patting his cheeks as he twitched a little bit and his eyes refused to open. "M-Mi-Mikasa...please g-get help" he said as tears streamed down my face
Jean definitely did this!!

I nodded and pulled him up and gave him a big kiss on the lips as I stood up but as soon as I took a step I was in someone's arms and I was getting choked. "Ugh!" I managed to say as I was pushed to the ground. "Let the games begin" I heard a voice say seeing jean on top of me as I started to scream to the top of my lungs. "HELP ME! EREN WAKE UP!" I yelled trying to break from Jeans grasp. "EREN PLEASE!" I yelled louder but all he did was lay there. No oh dear no I was going to get raped again and all I started to do was cry getting the image of last time

Eren's POV:

While she cried in fear. I couldn't do nothing but watch