❤Kidnapped❤

Mikasa's POV:

Its only been about 20 minutes into the expedition and while Eren was in Sina I was here in bed bored out of life. I didn't know what to do so all I was doing for now was eating the fruits and soup that was given to me. I felt a little poke in my stomach and saw that my daughter was trying to get my attention... Or so.

"Its okay baby I'm here" I cooed rubbing my stomach. I got up slowly and decided to take a nice walk but the memory of being chase by a titan came back to me and I immediately but gently sat back down. I laid back down and started to think of Eren hoping he was okay and they was not battling yet. I was so worried I actually felt tears sting my eyes and burn my cheeks as they fell down. I was so scared. I didn't want anything to happen to my baby while he was out there risking his life for mankind while the rest of humanity think of us as fodder. Hopefully if they see Eren in action they will experience what it's like to live like this and what we give our lives for. Because we are the scouts right and that's our job

The wind breeze through the window. I felt the coldness touch my bare skin as I shuddered a bit and rubbed my arms for warmth. I sighed thinking this was pressuring me a bit and decided to read one of those books Armin got me to read and laid down and decided to enjoy my peace.

* Time skip*

I shot up from my nap I took and looked down. I noticed I've fallen asleep while reading and looked around the room not seeing Eren.

Was they back?

I put the book aside and stood up while holding my stomach and walked outside seeing it was dark.

Wow I slept long. I thought.

I walked out into the cold life lonely quiet night as I walked around hoping to find a soldier roaming the area. But I didn't.

It was so quiet out here you could here the crickets chirp aloud

I walked around every corner still not seeing no one and even looking through the windows I couldn't see no one.

Being out here at night,cold and shivering with anything to happen all I felt was fright.

I just hoped I didn't run into Jean

I decided to walk back to Eren's room and when I got there I went inside and all I heard the door lock behind me as I quickly turned around seeing a figure stand before me.

I didn't do anything because what was the point no one was here to hear me. I backed up a bit and it came closer to me until I noticed it was Jean.

I covered my mouth and pushed myself back to the wall so my back was pressing against it.

"D-don't step closer to me" I told looking around the room to see anything to use as a weapon.

No. He was not going to rape me again!

I grabbed the book Armin gave to me and put it in front of my stomach just in case he ended up doing anything to hurt me there.

"Its okay Mikasa nothing is going to happen to you baby I promise" he smirked as he grabbed me violently by my shoulders and threw my head against the wall and after that I blacked out.

3rd person POV:

Jean chuckled to himself and bent down to the unconscious Mikasa and picked her up and walked out of the room. He went into a forest and walked deep within it going far where he probably knew the scouts wouldn't look.

*time skip*

For about a hour later he finally came up to a small abandoned looking house. It gave out a dark vibe but Jean was use to it. A big grin came across his face as he walked into the scary broken down house.

Jean went down under to a basement where there was nothing under there. It was cold and there was no windows so it was always dark down there and a little dirty but he seem to have cleaned up. He put Mikasa under there and pulled out some chains and locked them onto her wrist and ankles. He wasn't going to make her leave at all.

He smirked a bit and went upstairs closing the trap door into the ground and put a carpet on top of the small underground door. "Wonder what Eren is going to do now"

Eren's POV:

We came back from the expedition and the first thing I did was go straight to the room to check on Mikasa to see how she was.

When I opened the door all I saw was pitch black in there. I figured she was sleeping and went over to her and looked in the bed and noticed she wasn't in there and got a little worried. I checked the bathroom and didn't see her and then looked around the room to see if she left any note just in case I be here before her.

I looked on the floor and saw liquid and slid my finger across it and lifted it up into the light and saw it was blood. I quickly got up and slammed the door open. My heart was beating to fast but I knew what happened.

Mikasa has been kidnapped.