❤Confession❤

Two days later

Its been nice so far I guess, but with Mikasa I seem to be getting closer and closer to her by the second. We was going on a expedition tomorrow and it was late at night so I was going to go find Mikasa to tell her something. She has been really nice and caring, she been snapping at people to not call me names and has been sleeping with me sometimes and other times she would leave.

But I was happy she understood me. I came to the door of her cabin and stood there for a few seconds taking a few deep breathes and gathering my confidence up of what I have to say. I finally exhaled and smiled before I knocked on the door hearing a few rustling sounds before the door opened revealing Sasha. Haven't seen her in a while

"What do you want Eren?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "Ooh I'm sorry to disturb you but I need to talk to Mikasa if she is still awake" I asked as she shook her head apologetically. "Sorry Eren but she is sleeping" She said in a low,tired tone. "Please wake her up I only need her for 5 minutes" I asked clapping my hands together in a begging manner. "Um okay but if she hurts me you'll be sorry" Sasha said and closed the door and a few minutes later Mikasa came out. Her hair was messy and she did indeed look tired

"Oh hey Eren" she greeted as I waved. "Hey sorry to wake you up this late at night but before we go on the expedition tomorrow I need to tell you something it's really important that I know your answer" I said grabbing her hand as she looked up at me this time she looked wide awake. "Oh if its important then tell me" Mikasa said waiting.

The thought of telling her was making me nervous but I have to get it out of my system before the expedition so I at least know. I swallowed a hard lump in my throat and felt a chill down my spine.

"M-Mikasa I-I r-really really enjoyed these pass few days with you a-and I'm glad to have you a-as m-my friend a-and I was w-wondering if y-you wanted to be s-something more then friends" I asked stuttering a lot I just hoped she got what I was saying.

Her face heated up and she seemed nervous. "U-uh Eren I never knew you liked me like that" she said as I started blushing and folded my hands together. "I really love you Mikasa with all my heart" I replied hugging her ever so tightly and she hugged back.

"Awe I love you to Eren" Mikasa cooed in the softest most delicate voice ever. "Does this mean were dating now?" I asked and she nodded. "Yep! And well good night Eren I'm glad you told me this before the expedition it really means a lot to me" Mikasa blushed. "Uh your welcome Mika-Chan anytime" I said blushing also and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow" I waved and left as she waved back. "Yea see you tomorrow" she waved and closed the door.

Mikasa's POV:

Omg my heart is literally racing rapidly right now. Eren confessed to me and I didn't even have to and he gave me a kiss so now were in a relationship together!!

That means we might actually have a future together! I couldn't help but started screaming not caring if the girls was sleeping. "YES IT'S FINALLY A DREAM COM-" I slipped on a blanket that happened to be on the floor and screamed making everyone shush me.

"Gosh Mikasa no one cares about your women problems just go to sleep!" Christa scolded as I rolled my eyes and went to my bed then went to sleep.
~

A/N just so you guys know Mikasa and Eren is both 17 since its been like a year later

And yes omg Eren asked Mikasa to be his girlfriend

The Ship has sailed!

Anyway next update will be later

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!