❤The conversation❤

As a reminder were starting off with third point of view and then later on going into each others POV to see what there thinking
~

The two looked at each other for a while thinking about what the other was going to say and how they should react. Eren took notice of Mikasa shaking a little and her uneven breathing being loud enough to hear as he put his hand on her shoulder and dragged it down her body and started rubbing her legs. "Its going to be okay Mikasa but what I have to say is really important and we both have to make a decision" Eren explained making Mikasa close her eyes tightly and taking a few seconds to realize what was going on as she finally exhaled loudly gazing around the room so she wouldn't meet the seriousness on Eren's face. "What is it?" She asked her voice a little raspy and dry as Eren laid up and got on top of her but on her lower waist.

"Mikasa...your pregnant" Eren said his breathing getting a little cricket and his heart started to beat rapidly as he waited for her answer while she laid there starring blankly at him. "S-so you mean...I'm not sick?" She asked looking directly in his eyes as he nodded. "Yea your having a baby" Eren said pulling the blankets down and pointing to the lump on her stomach. "That's the baby" he told as Mikasa had a huge smile on her face. "So you mean this is our baby!" She said excitedly as Eren nodded not smiling or anything just frowning. "I can't believe this Eren this is our very own baby!" Mikasa smiled happily hugging Eren tightly. "I'm glad we made this happen" she whispered in his ear then giving him a nice sweet wet kiss on his cheek. She laid back down then noticed Eren wasn't smiling and frowned. "What's wrong Eren?" She asked cupping his face in her small hands. "Its just Hanji said we have to make a choice together which is one we either kill the baby and stay here or second have the baby but leave the scouts and have a family together and then return later" Eren explained and Mikasa frowned.

She knew how much Eren always wanted to join the scouts and being apart of them made him happy, but leaving them because she was pregnant didn't make him seem as happy as she thought he'd be. "Eren I know how much you love the scouts and I want you to know having this baby means so much to me...I've always wanted a family with you" Mikasa smiled as it quickly faded when she saw his expression not changing. "Mikasa do you want a kid to live in a world like this?" Eren asked as she shrugged. "No but I want our baby to experience what it is to live in a world" Mikasa smiled as Eren looked surprised.

Eren POV:

I was shocked. Even though she had a choice to make she rather let the baby live in a world full of cruelty and darkness then not make it live in one at all. She looks like she really wants one to and having a family with her I know wasn't going to be so bad. I took a deep breathe and smiled sliding my finger down her nice soft small nose. "I think you'd make a great mother" I thought as she smiled and hugged me tighter. "Thanks Eren this means to much to me" she said softly as I rubbed her head. "I know believe me I do" I said as I couldn't help but smile bigger. Making this decision was easy and I'm glad I decided to do what bertholdt said instead of keeping it to myself.

I couldn't wait to be a father. I soon relaxed and laid up as I saw Mikasa still smiling. "What?" I asked chuckling a bit. "Its just even though you really like the scouts you rather give that up then being a father and I'm happy your starting to make the good decisions" She smiled tears filling her eyes. I made a good decision. I made the right decision and I'm proud of my decision. That's when I remembered Mikasa had something to tell to and I wanted to know what it was.