❤Proposal❤

Eren POV:

It was hard opening my eyes due to the light beaming straight into them as I tried to turn. My body felt weak and I could barely move. All I felt was pain and nothing else and all I did was let out a groan as someone came in front of me. "Hey you seem to be waking up" Hanji smiled putting a try on a counter beside me. She dim the lights a little so I was able to see and open my eyes all the way. "What happened?" I asked not really knowing why I was here. "Oh you got in a fight with Jean" Hanji explained changing the bandage on my head with a fresh clean one. Now I remembered what happened. The thought of Jean trying to rape Mikasa while I was completely drained was unbearable. "You used everything you had left just to protect her" Hanji said snapping gloves on. "Where is jean now?" I asked. "Please tell me you locked him up he can't still be out there trying to hurt us" I added wincing as I moved my head. Gosh this was a pain. "He is gone Eren when we turned around he was gone he didn't even have a maneuver gear on which was impossible for him to get away" Hanji says. "Dammit" I mumbled from under my breath. "W-Where is Mikasa is she ok? Is the baby okay to?" I asked a little frightened. "Chill Eren the two is fine Mikasa only had a few bruises but not around her stomach" she said putting her hands on my shoulder as I sighed relieving.

The door opened slowly and my eyes shifted to who was standing there and I felt a huge smile come across my face seeing Mikasa at the door. "H-hey Hanji I'm here to see Eren" she said in a low tone as my face heated up. She was so cute! "Good news he finally woke up" Hanji told with Mikasa running over to me while holding her stomach. "EREN!" She yelled excitedly hugging me tightly as I was in pain but I didn't scream or anything because nothing was more painful then watching her get raped by another man. "I'm so happy your awake I was so worried for you!" Mikasa cried. That made me worried to. How long was I asleep? "U-uh Mikasa how long was I sleep exactly?" I asked as Mikasa frowned. "About two weeks" she said as I looked at Mikasa. I was quiet for a few because I was thinking about something as I grunted a little moving up. "Hey Hanji can you get out for a sec so I can tell Mikasa something important" I said making both ladies shocked. "Oh um okay" Hanji said grabbing a clipboard and getting out the room. I stayed quiet as Mikasa looked at me and grabbed my arm. "I still can't help but feel like this is my fault I was so useless and all I wanted was your help I couldn't do anything" Mikasa said tightening her grip as I looked at her. Tears filled her eyes.

"Its my fault your in this condition, I've could of gotten you killed and the baby would go a whole life without a father" Mikasa cried with the tears falling from her eyes. I didn't want to see her cry it would make me guilty for no reason and upset to. Instead even though I was in a lot of pain I grabbed Mikasa and pressed my lips against hers as she kissed back. "Mikasa" I spoke letting go. "Y-yes?" She asked. I didn't have the guts to say it but I wanted to let this out of my chest so badly. "W-W-Will y-y-yo-" "Eren what is it?" She asked waiting impatiently as I hesitated to speak the words. I looked up to her so our eyes met and holded both of her hands tightly as I took a deep breathe.

"Mikasa Ackerman ever since I wrapped my scarf around you that night your parents was murdered I've always wanted to protect you, I wanted to stay with you forever and make sure nothing happened to you because I loved you and I didn't want anything to happen to you, you was the closet thing to family I had ever since my mom died and my dad disappeared, I can't wait to have this baby with you because I know in my heart we will give him or her the best life they ever had and I swear baby nothing will get between us...all I'm saying is...M-Mikasa will you stay with me forever by accepting my hand in marriage!" I explained with all the love I could. Her face was burning red and she looked shocked.

Mikasa POV:

I was so shocked as I looked at Eren as he waited for a answer. I felt so happy and loved that I knew I felt the same way. Nothing was going to make me stop loving him and he even said he do everything he can to protect me and the baby. I was so happy. I wanted to stay with him forever until life decides for our time to come. "Y-Yes yes baby yes!" I beamed as I pressed my lips against his and we didn't let go. We made out for a few minutes until we decided to let go and Eren stroked my cheeks as i smiled. "I will always stay with you my love" I mumbled for the both of us to hear
"You don't know how happy you make me Mikasa" Eren said holding my hand. "Don't ever let go" he said weakly and soon he yawned. "I'm tired Mikasa sorry I can't sleep with you tonight love you" he said as I gave him a nice quick kiss. "Love you to" I said then left closing the door. "You two done?" Hanji asked as I nodded.

"Yes we are" I smiled as I met Reiner and bertholdt in the front of the infirmary. Just in case Jean came back I wanted huge buff guys to bring him down and I'm sure they can do it. "Alright guys let's go" I said as we started walking. "I-is he awake?" Bertholdt asked as I nodded. "Yes he is" I said. "What did you two talk about?" Reiner asked. I couldn't stop smiling all I did was giggle. "We talked about our future"

~

Just so you know Eren isn't dead or anything he is sleeping

And IS ANYONE ELSE SO HAPPY!!

Welp sorry tomorrow I start school so goodnight everybody!