❤Jean gets crushed❤

The next morning

It was the next morning and I groaned a little not wanting to train or anything but I had to. I opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes and noticed Mikasa wasn't next to me and laid up all the way and looked around the room. "M-Mikasa?!" I said thinking she would come out of nowhere bit nothing happened as I got out of the bed and started changing into my regular clothes instead of my scouting uniform and grabbed my clothes and decided to go wash them hoping I see Mikasa on my way.

As I walked to the wash room I looked out in the field hoping to see Mikasa training with Reiner or someone but didn't see her and I ended up trampling over someone and tripping
"Hey watch it brat!" And I shuddered knowing it was Levi. "S-Sorry Heichou!" I quickly said and gathered my clothes. "What the hell are you doing?!" He asked pissed off. "I was looking for Mikasa" "so why are you holding clothes-___-?" He asked. "I was going to wash them" I said and he had a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked. "I'll go clean them for you while you look for Mikasa" he offered. "Why?" I wanted to know.

"Because Hange asked me to help her catch a titan and no one has the damn time and I need an excuse" Levi explained. "But you always clean that won't be am excuse that's a hobby" I told him. "Wanna run 700 laps?" He bellowed. "No!" I quickly said and went to go look for Mikasa after handing him the clothes and left.

Mikasa's POV:

This was awkward. Why?

Because while I was training with Reiner and having fun flipping him over countlessly Jean showed up and was trying to explain something to me.

"S-so um M-Mikasa I was wondering i-if y-you w-w-w-was l-like-er um no your r-really- N-No wait hold up!" He said as I put my hand on my hip.

He wasn't even finishing his sentence and all I could hear was 'aflspgebs' the whole time. "So um what was you going to tell me?" I asked as he sighed. "I'll just tell you...I was wondering is you wanted to be my girlfriend and if you know-" "sorry I'm taken" I interrupted so I wouldn't hear the rest as he frowned and looked heartbroken.

"W-Wait your dating someone else?!" He asked confused as I nodded. "Yes" I simply said. "And who is that?!?" He asked a little angry.

"Miiika-Chan" I heard a familiar soft voice call me and turned around seeing Eren with flowers in his hands as he handed them to me. "These are for you" he blushed as I took them. "Aww thanks Eren there really cute" I admired them sniffing them smelling that nice flower scent. "They smell lovely" I told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait your dating this suicidal bastard!" Jean bellowed pointing to me. "Yea what's wrong with Eren I've always loved him" I told him hugging his arms. "But he doesn't like you!" Jean kept yelling.

"Chill bro I admitted my feelings to her first and she agreed we was just meant to happen" Eren said and smirked at him and grabbed my other hand and walked away.

Normal POV:

Eren brought Mikasa to his room and she put the flowers down in a vase that was near the window as Eren wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his head on her own.

"Be careful around jean okay" he said as she nodded. "Eren I'm fine I was ranked first plus he can't hurt me" Mikasa said turning around and pushing his hair behind his ear and leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "I'm just saying he really does love you and he probably will do anything to get you" Eren said.

"Eren baby I only love you I don't like Jean like that" Mikasa said pulling him down and kissed him on the lips as he kissed back.

"Hmm okay" he said sliding his finger down her nose as she blushed. "Don't be around him for safety okay" Eren said as she nodded. "Okay" she said and they both went outside to train again.

Jean's POV:

I hated Eren. Every bit of him. He didn't deserve Mikasa I did and now she was with him. I'm going to make the bitch pay for stealing my women and he knows it!

I don't care I'll force her to be with me and if she doesn't want to be then I guess I'll have to kill someone

*smirk* *smirk* I know how I'm going to send this bitch to hell

~
OHHHHHHH!!!!! SOMEONE IS IN TROUBLE!!

Jean will do anything to get Mikasa I hope he realizes she is just a girl and there are more women for him

But anyway I hope Eren can protect her

And let's see what Jean will do to get what he wants!

Til the next update!