❤More nightmares❤

~

"Mikasa!" "Mikasa can you hear me please wake up...oh god" Eren shook the wet soaked lifeless body that happened to fall 60 meters high from the wall of Maria that was once breached. "Mikasa dammit wake up!" Eren yelled shaking her body again.

He bent down and pressed his lips on his wife and blew in air trying to put oxygen in her body.

"Mikasa please you can't do this to me! I don't want to be alone again please baby don't leave me" Eren cried.

"Eren..." I low voice said as he looked down seeing Mikasa half dead grey eyes look into his burning emerald ones

"Eren!" EREN!" She yelled at me.

~

"EREN WAKE UP!" Mikasa yelled as thundered rumbled into the dark grey sky while it poured, lightening flashing through the cloudy skies.

Eren quickly woke up to her loud voice as he took a few breathes and laid up seeing his hands gripping onto his girlfriends shirt tightly.

"Eren are you okay?" Mikasa asked as he rubbed his eyes getting adjusted to the darkness.

"Yea just a nightmare" he told trying to make his dream not seem as real as it felt.

"What was it about because you squeezed me tight" Mikasa asked turning around and laying on Eren's lap while he stroked her so it was easier for her to go back to sleep.

"Well uh...you was dead right next to wall Maria so I guess you fell, and I was trying to wake you up because you was still pregnant" Eren started having tears in his eyes.

"Mikasa it seemed so real I thought you was really dead I didn't want to be alone" Eren cried hugging her tightly to his chest remembering the pain it felt like seeing her dead body in front of him with a unborn baby inside her.

"Eren it will be okay I'm still alive" Mikasa spoke softly combing her fingers through his knotted hair.

"I love you Mikasa please don't leave my side!" Eren cried into her chest placing endless kisses on her body. Mikasa just laid there rubbing his hair.

"I will never leave you Eren promise" Mikasa said softly grabbing his hand and kissed it. "Come on Eren let's go to sleep" Mikasa said as he watched her get back under blankets.

"Mikasa I don't want to go to sleep" Eren said laying down beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rubbed her stomach. "Why not?" She asked half asleep.

"I don't want another nightmare about you dying" Eren sniffed as she turned around and pressed her nose against his then rubbed it a lil.

She leaned up to kiss him and pressed her lips against his and smiled at him.

"Baby its okay just hold my hand while we sleep I won't let you stay up its not healthy" Mikasa says grabbing both of his hands into her smaller ones.

"I love you so much" She said kissing him goodnight as he gave her a small kiss back. "I love you to baby" Eren whispered as Mikasa slowly drifted off to sleep with Eren still awake holding her. Eren wanted to watch out just in case something happened in the night time. He didn't trust them both asleep without one of them keeping watch so he decided to.

He knew Mikasa said it would hurt his body but he was a titan anything that will hurt will easily heal. Eren saw a flash of lightening and gently gripped onto Mikasa as the thunder came after it making Eren jump.

He looked around the dark cold room and saw something move in the window and laid up trying to see if it came back. He didn't know whether to check it out or not so he just laid back down for the safety of him and started rubbing Mikasa hair. Then soon he drifted off to sleep to not noticing the dark soaked figure watching the two through the window. He held a knife at his neck and had a big smirk on his face.

"Eren"
~
Sorry if it was so short I'm getting tired and its 2:24 in the morning so yea I'll make sure you make a longer one next time.

Welp gn people and next update coming soon