❤Mikasa's pain❤

Eren's POV:

I was not going to loose Mikasa. She was all I have left, My mom died, Armin isn't talking to me and there was no way I was loosing Mikasa. She was to close to family. My eyes stayed locked on Jean as he holded the ax in his hand. I wasn't afraid of him and I wasn't afraid to die for the women I cared of most of all. Because I knew one thing and that was this...Jean was NOT going to have my Mikasa!

I holded my blade out and charged at him and swung my blade up getting ready to slice him as he got the ax and swung it up so it blocked my attack. While he focused on not getting hurt by my blade I had a open shot and kicked him in his gut as he flew right to the wall and fell. He got up without hesitation ran to me and all the times he swung that ax at me he only managed to scrape my cheek making a deep scar. Blood dripped endlessly.

We both was already tired but I showed no avail. I holded my blade up close to my face so the moonlight reflected off the surface of my blade. "You are not going to keep her here!" I yelled swinging my blade across his stomach making a huge scar. "Your going to give her back!" I yelled again and pushed my blade through his stomach and holded him up against the wall. "That was how it felt like! This is how getting stab in the fucking stomach feels like!" I told in anger remembering the pain it felt when he stabbed me and I watched as he raped Mikasa.

I twisted the blade further deeper into him and threw him across the floor as he laid there with blood pouring from him.

He stood up grunting a bit but he showed no sign that he was truly in pain. Like he deserved it or something. A huge smirk came across his face. He got the ax and pointed it at Mikasa directly at her stomach. "You better not!" I yelled at him.

He got the ax and then threw it at Mikasa as she screamed when it flew over to her. I ran across the room and got on top of Mikasa as the ax hit my back. Blood poured from me and leaked on her. "E-Eren..." Mikasa said softly. I felt myself about to die right on top of her. "A-are you okay?" I asked as she nodded. "G-good c-cause I'm-" I fell right on her chest as she let out a terrified scream.

3rd person POV

Jean went over to the two and put his foot on Eren's back and lifted the ax from him and dropped it across the floor. "So close to keeping her but looks like were both in bad shape" Jean stated kicking Eren off of Mikasa and grabbed her and as she panicked. "G-get away from me!" Mikasa said and was about to punch him until he grabbed her wrist. "Don't make me hurt you" Jean threatened.

"Y-your not going anywhere with her" Eren spoke coughing up blood. "L-let go of her now!" He said and stood up and grabbed the ax leaning over and almost falling. "Give her back" he said in a deep cold voice showing no mercy. Blood covered his face and his eyes gave off a daring look. "You've done to much to her and this time I'm going to make sure you pay for all those times" he spoke. "You can try but there is no way I'm giving Mikasa up" jean said and grabbed her by the chin and licked the blood that Eren leaked on her. It pissed Eren off!

"I can't wait when I kill you I'll do so much things to her I'll make her life miserable!" Jean told. Jean holded Mikasa by her neck and tightened his grip. "I swear jean if you lay a finger on her I will kill you!" Eren yelled. Soon there was a loud yell and Eren watched as Mikasa bit Jeans hand really hard where blood squirt out. She then ran off leaving and Eren went after her until Jean grabbed him and threw him to the wall. Eren then grabbed Jean by the leg and threw him down the stairs. He got out one of his blades and went to Jean and pushed it right through his shoulder. "Your going to die right here!" Eren yelled and ran out the door and out of the house.

Eren's POV:

"Mikasa!" I called out as I looked around for her and couldn't find her. "Mikasa!" I yelled out again. "Eren!" I heard her respond as she came from behind a tree and ran out to me and we both hugged each other tightly. "Ugh I missed you so much!" Mikasa cried into my arms. "I'm so glad your okay" I said softly comforting her as I started placing a lot of kisses on her face. "I'm so sorry this is the last time he with ever take you away from me" I promised.

"I'm so glad your here thanks for coming....my faith in you never left" she said. She was so safe around me.

"Cmon let's go" I said and we got on my horse and left. Mikasa fell asleep on the way and this time I made sure nothing happened to her

~

Oh trust me Jean isn't finished with Eren and Mikasa

I won't tell

Anyway glad u like the update if u do next coming soon :)