❤Being Careful❤

Three days later

I have been really concerned lately. Jean hasn't done anything to Mikasa yet thank god and I was keeping an eye on her very carefully hoping nothing happens to her.

I wondered if he was planning anything to hurt her or get back at but like seriously what was the big deal. Mikasa was just an ordinary girl with a strong ego. Plus I know jean won't go that far if he knows I can swallow him. No Homo

I guess I was spacing out to much because Mikasa laid on top of me and cupped my face and shook me a little and I looked at her. We both was naked but under the blankets and yes we did it again.

"Hey baby you okay?" She asked as I laid my hands back and sighed. "Not exactly" I said as she leaned on her hand and looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I'm just stressed out a little it's about Jean-" "Eren-" "baby he can be doing anything to take you away from me and I have to be ready I won't let you get hurt" I said touching her soft cheek.

"Baby I'll be fine trust me" Mikasa said and kissed me on the lips. "When you try to do things your way I'm sure people will just end up getting hurt" Mikasa said as I frowned. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked as she sighed. "Nothing it'll be fine" Mikasa said getting off me and laid over and was about to go to sleep till I pulled her over.

"Mikasa do you think by my actions and decisions I get people killed?" I asked as she laid up and looked at me then shook her head. "You're just always the first one to go into action without telling people and they think it's a order so they follow" Mikasa explained. "I won't argue with you your indeed right about that...it's like I was a human murder myself, I've killed Thomas, Nick,Mina, that other guy, I almost got Armin killed, Ivan,Marco, Petra,-" "Eren its okay I'm sorry" Mikasa interrupted me as I turned around. "Its like I was a monster from the beginning and didn't even realize it...I'm a murder Mikasa, your dating a murder and your not even afraid of me" I told her and felt tears form I'm my eyes.

"That's because I love you Eren and nothing will make me change the way I feel for you even if you are a murder I will always stick with you through the end" Mikasa explained and grabbed my hand and holded it tightly. "Tomorrow um Mikasa... Promise me you never talk or even look at Jean" I said as she sighed. "Yes Eren anything for you" she said and planted a kiss on my lips and went to sleep as I wrap my arms over her waist and went to sleep