❤Eren's tears❤

Mikasa's POV:

45 minutes passed of unpleasant pleasure as I laid on the bed of Eren's room and was to weak to move. I was crying softly that Jean was able to rape me and Eren didn't even come to save me. How was he suppose to protect me when he was missing his chance at being a hero and not the monster everyone thought he was. The tears streamed down my face as I covered my mouth trying not to let out a faint cry. I started shaking my head fast seeing Jean with that crazy weird smirk on his face as he placed my legs far apart. "P-Please....stop" I cried as he grabbed my short black delicate hair. "And why do you want me to sweetheart?" He asked. "Please stop!" I cried louder and just when I thought he was going to rape me again the door to the room broke open even though it was lock and someone pulled Jean off of me and started hurting the living hell out of him.

"E-Eren" I smiled as I watched him punch Jean in the face and hurt him showing no mercy to him. He yelled and yelled at him and I'm pretty sure Eren was crying, every punch he took on him. He knew he screwed up and was taking his anger out on him. "I'm going to fucking kill you for what you've done to her!" Eren yelled punching his bloody face. He pulled Jean up and pushed him to the wall harshly and grabbed him by the throat, choking him as he smirked. "I don't regret anything" Jean said coughing up blood as he gritted his teeth. "You Son of a bitch!!" Eren yelled and dropped him as he kicked him in the face. I watched as Eren kept hurting him still not tired of making new bruises and scars on him as I laid up and covered myself with his blankets. "Eren?" I said once again

Eren POV:

I wasn't going to stop, not until I felt sure he deserved this and the more I punched him the worst I felt about letting him rape Mikasa, and knowing my girlfriend got raped I couldn't help but blame myself for everything that happened. I have so much to worry about but I made Mikasa my top priority and I couldn't even leave her for about less then an hour without something happening. "Eren!" I heard Mikasa call me. "Stop it" she said putting her hands on my shoulders as I stopped and sighed seeing the bloody unconscious Jean laying on my bedroom floor with blood everywhere.

Levi and Hanji soon came to take Jean and asked what happened as Mikasa told and I laid on the bed crying still. Life was difficult but people like us try to handle it in the best way we can. "Yea bye" I heard Mikasa say as she closed the door and came next to me and rubbed my back. "Its okay baby I'm fine" Mikasa assured me. "He raped you Mikasa and I promised I always be by your side and I failed you!" I said with tears streaming down my face. "Eren I'm fine I promise you that" "how can you be fine after getting raped by some guy you don't even love!" I yelled at her. I wasn't calm at all, I was going to loose it. I hated what I was going through!

So many shit was happening and now I brought Mikasa into it causing Jean to take things to far since he was madly in love with her. "I can't forgive myself" I frowned as Mikasa pulled me up and pushed my head in between her neck but under her chin and close to her breast. She didn't mind how close I was because I wasn't a pervert unlikely. She stroked my hair and pressed her lips on my forehead never letting them part from me as I hugged onto her back hearing a faint groan escape her mouth. "Don't blame yourself Eren sometimes things were meant to happen and some weren't meant to" Mikasa said stroking one of my cheeks. "I never planned on you getting rape" I said in a low tone but I'm sure she heard me. "Then I guess life has its own way without us even knowing unless we live long enough to know what will happen" Mikasa explained dragging her fingers from twisting my hair down to my cheek then to my chin and pulled my face up. "Its okay my baby" Mikasa said and leaned in and kissed me on the lips as I kissed back. She let go and put her nose near mine and we rubbed them together as I leaned up and rubbed my head against hers so that our noses touched and she kissed me again and laid me down on the bed and laid me on her chest.

"Rest in peace baby now...go to sleep" she said and started rubbing my face. I was tired already from crying and feeling her rub near my eyes made me more tired as I soon drifted to sleep and she placed a kissed on my forehead. "Goodnight Eren"
~
Who knew Love could hurt!!!

And poor Mikasa! Hopefully she will be better

And Eren like always blamed himself

Welp can't wait to see what happens next even I'm excited

Next update coming soon bye!