What am I?

A/N: ahhh, yes, so you've decided to read this story😭. Before you begin let me warn you this story is 5 YEARS OLD! Okay?? So there are so many cringe moments and incorrect grammar usage that I probably do not plan on ever correcting since this story has somehow became so popular in the Eremika section. Uh, full disclosure, my little mind at the time probably didn't know what the hell plot was so if it somehow diverges from the path it was supposed to go on or you sense too many insolvable loopholes then...yeah. But read it if it makes you happy or you think you'll enjoy it!

That night

My faced burned from the hot tears streaming down my eyes. My body was trembling in dreadfulness and in confusion. I found out I was a titan and I've been called names like "freak" "Murder" "Humanity's Foe" and worst of all a "monster".

I was in the fields of the scout regiment on my knees crying my heart out and screaming thinking it would let the anger out. "I'm not a monster I can't be!" I cried with the tears dropping. "I'm not a monster" I repeatedly mumbled under my breath rolling on the grass and screaming and cursing.

I didn't care if I was to loud or not I hated this. My life. This world. What else could ruin this day?
"I'm not a monster, I'm not a damn monster!!" I yelled. "I'M NOT A FUCKING MONSTER!" I yelled louder and cried harder. "I'm not!" I cried hugging myself around my waist and bending down. My eyes hurt, my throat felt sore and my body shook. I could barely think and my voice was trembling like I was even afraid of myself.

The pain of being called a monster was unbearable and crying was all I could do. "I'm not a monster" I mumbled again clutching the grass in my grasp tightly. The thought of my friends turning me down when they find out hurts a lot. Armin might go look for a new best friend,Jean might not want to pick fights with me and Mikasa... oh Mikasa how I knew I would be in pain if I was to see her face scared and frightened of me to even be next to me.

I didn't want to be alone in a world like this by myself with no one to cry on, where everyone would leave me because I was just like the rest of... Them

I noticed the tears stopped streaming down my face and dried up as I  swallowed what I tried to and gasped a little trying to breathe. My heart was beating fast and my breath was rigid. I couldn't breathe and my eyes started burning as I closed them tightly. I heard someone coming due to the sound of grass crumbling and rocks moving.

"E-Eren?!" I heard a familiar soft voice call and opened my eyes again and turned around seeing Mikasa as my eyes shrunk. I saw her make her way to me and I started crawling away from her. "Eren why are you out here?" She asked as I finally got up and started running away from her then she chased me. "Eren what's wrong?!?" She called out as I almost fell but pushed my hands up so my body lifted and I kept running but I tripped over a rock and fell. I put my arm over my face hiding my swollen eyes. She bent down next to me and pulled me up so I was facing her.

Mikasa's POV:

As I pulled Eren up and faced him I immediately noticed his eyes red and his lips quivering. Was he crying? But why?

"Eren what's wrong?" I asked as he sniffed a little and rubbed his nose and looked down. "Eren was you crying?" I asked another question and he still stayed quiet as I shook him a little.

"Mikasa be honest when you saw me in titan form...did I look like a monster?" He asked in a deep dead voice. I never noticed this side of him before and I hated it. I hated to see him like this. "No you didn't you...you looked like a hero Eren because now that we humans posses something with your power I believe mankind is a step ahead of the titans and that together we can beat them" I explained hoping it make him feel better.

"Your not a monster Eren and you'll never be let those people call you a monster but when they see you in action take down the titans there gonna regret what they said about you" I told cupping his cheeks. "M-Mikasa will they hurt me? I'm scared to admit" he said shaking a bit. Woah he must really be scared of the situation he is going through.

"Eren I'll protect you no matter what just like what your mom told me to do and don't worry" I said pulling him onto my chest and rubbed his hair. "Mikasa I don't want to be a titan not if everyone will be against me I-I don't want to loose anyone important to me...like you" he said looking down as I blushed.

"Cmon Eren we got to get you to your room" I said bringing him to his feet. "Thanks" he mumbled as I smiled and holded his hand and we walked him to his room. He tended to have his own room since he was different from all of us.

Minutes later we got to his room without being spotted and I opened the door and we walked inside as I laid him down on his bed as he groaned a little bit getting settled. I helped take his shoes off and uniform so he was only in his shirt and pants and pulled the blankets over him. "Well bye Eren see you tomorrow morning" I waved as I turned to leave but felt a tug on my night shirt and turned around seeing Eren half asleep but pulling on me.

"Please don't leave" he said in a low tone as my eyes shrunk and looked at his bed. I was going to sleep with him tonight!
My face turned red at the idea and I took my shoes off and sat down next to him feeling him scoot over a bit so I could lay down. I got comfortable next to him and Eren turned me around so I was facing him. He scooted closer to me and placed his head between my neck.

"Your so warm Mika-Chan" Eren whispered. "Eren?" I asked blushing never hearing that name before as he cuddled closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you Mikasa" I heard him say as I couldn't help but smile and wrapped my arms around him.

He was so cute when he was sleeping as I pulled his hair out of his face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping that I don't ever think I saw him this comfortable before. He started snoring softly as I started stroking his cheeks and by the time I got comfortable I went to sleep to.

I hoped he just believed he was a human

~
Really hoped you guys enjoyed my first chapter.

They will be short chapters just so you know

And the next will be out soon!!!

So enjoy and comment or vote if you loved it