❤Mikasa vs titans❤

Mikasa's POV:

Another night passing without Eren sleeping next to me. I sighed.

Its been forever since he slept with me that I was having trouble sleeping thinking Jean would come in the night time.

So I kept the dagger with me.

I couldn't believe I was hopeless ever since I became pregnant

Its like I was a drag to Eren's life. Completely helpless.

I sighed once again stretching my as up as I felt my joints pop.

I got off the bed and stood in front of the mirror Eren had in his room.

I rubbed my stomach where the lump hasn't changed for a while. I was 1 month and 3 days old.

I went to the dresser and put on Erens long brown short that reached to my thighs. I put on some shorts along with that and went barefoot.

Since I was pregnant Hanji said I couldn't wear anything too tight so I wore loose clothes or bigger shirts by itself and would walk around.

I walked around for a few waving to the fellow cadets I got along with as I enjoyed the outside air.

I wanted fresh hair for the baby so she or he would have some good oxygen.

I walked outside through the training field and just never stopped. I walked really far.

But I never went to far to where I thought titans would be.

I wondered for a while and stopped as I breathe in the fresh air and holded my arms out.

"Good morning world!" I yelled a little loud and dropped my arms looking around.

I couldn't wait to live inside the walls with Eren as a peaceful family together.

I turned around seeing the campus in the distance still and decided if I wondered a bit more I would make it soon so I kept going never stopping.

I closed my eyes while walking around for the past 15 minutes and when I finally opened them I was surrounded by huge trees.

I couldn't have walked that far!

I looked around and went back from where I was walking and as I loomed around I noticed I couldn't find a exit just more trees.

No need to panic I don't think I'm lost

I kept walking and as 15 minutes passed from walking in the same direction I thought I came in I saw just more trees.

"W-what the?" I asked looking around. Maybe if I kept walking I find a way out but if I'm going in the wrong directions.

Holy shit I didn't know I was going to far to end up in the forest of giant trees.

I walked a little faster then last time and jumped over the sticks and logs in my way.

I started to panic when I started hearing loud footsteps. Was it a titan?! Or was I hearing things?!

Whatever it was I wasn't looking back all I did was keep going.

Then I noticed the footsteps was getting louder. I started to panic cause now I know I wasn't hearing things!

I jumped over a branch and crawled under then leaves that hung from the trees.

I tried not to go fast to have cramps or to do anything to hurt the baby so I tried to steady my pace and took short breathes every now and then.