❤The two finds out❤

Eren POV:

For the past few days Mikasa has been really sick and I've been worrying for her the whole time. Every morning I made sure I helped her with everything and helped her eat. She ate a lot every single day yet she still kept throwing up. I helped her change, shower and more. She couldn't leave the room to train so she stayed in my room and would sleep the whole day and I would check on her or have one of our friends check on her. At night time I would put a cold rag on her head and try to get her as comfortable as I could and would watch her the whole night in case Jean would come and try something so I barely got any sleep for the pass week. I decided to call Hanji over to see what was wrong with Mikasa and she should be coming over any minute now. I watched poorly as Mikasa went on throwing up in the trash can which I needed to fill out and clean. "Its okay Mikasa Hanji is coming over she will be here soon to see what's wrong with you" I told her hoping she cheer up because she started crying while she was vomiting. Oh gosh I felt really bad that I can't do anything for her and sighed loudly and laid back. Soon there was a knock on the door and I quickly got up and walked over to it and opened the door and saw Hanji with some medical stuff in her hands. "Thanks for coming Hanji!" I said excited as she nodded and shook my hand. "So what we got here?" She asked putting down her aid kit and sitting down in the chair I was in. "Well for the pass few days she hasn't been feeling well, she's been throwing up but still remains to eat a lot and has been using the bathroom to much then usual" I explained. I wasn't a stalker or anything I just always happened to bump into her when she was using the bathroom so don't take it serious.

"Welp let's see what's happening I never witnessed anything like this before" Hanji said which made this 10× more scarier then it already is. What if she has a deceased or is on the edge of death!. Whatever it was I was scared as I watched intensively when Hanji started doing all sorts of things as she stood up. "Okay I know what's wrong with her!" She said putting her hands on her hips and turning to me. "What is it?" I asked curious as she clapped her hands together. "Congratulations Eren you will be a father soon!" She said pointing to Mikasa's stomach as I stood there shock. But that's because I had no idea whatsoever what she meant. "Wait what?" I asked as she sighed. "Mikasa is having a baby, your baby and being a father means you have to look after it" Hanji explained. "B-But I'm only 17 I'm to young!" I pointed out as Hanji shrugged. "But let me tell you something Eren if you and Mikasa decides to keep the baby you have to leave the scouts and live a life together and you can call whenever you want but if you decide to do an abortion you both can stay" Hanji explained as I cocked my head. "What's an abortion?" "When you have to kill the baby using a pill" Hanji explained. I frowned. I wouldn't want an unborn baby to never witness what life is but then again I didn't want a born baby to live in a world like this. This was going to be a tough decision. I want to stay here and wipe the titans out but if Mikasa can choose then I'll go with her answer besides we can always come back. "Welp I'm going to get going and I'm going to come every week to check on her she does have 9 months till the baby comes" Hanji said packing her kit. "Bye Eren" she waved and left as I turned around and folded my arms and watched as Mikasa was sleeping. I sighed heavily and walked over to her and bent down and sat in the chair and rubbed her hair.

I then started stroking her cheeks and smiled feeling myself blush. Gosh she was so cute. She then opened her eyes and looked at me as she grabbed my head and pulled me down and kissed me on the lips. "I love you" she said in a low tone and let go of me as she turned over. "So what did Hanji say?" She asked as I remembered everything Hanji said and felt a wave of sadness and frustration. I wasn't going to tell her, it would make her sad and she would have a hard time choosing probably. She is young to just like me and I don't think she knows how to take care of a baby. I just smiled and kissed her forehead. "Its nothing you just came down with something" I lied as I pulled the covers over her and fluffed her pillow. "Relax more okay" I said. "M'kay thanks for everything you've been doing Eren" she thanked as I nodded. "Yea no prob I will always help you" I said and gave her one last kiss before leaving out to go train.

~

AWWE I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD OR BAD!

But I find it cute that Mikasa is pregnant and Eren is the father

And wow Eren is lying to Mikasa about how she is it'll hurt at the end

Welp let's see what happens later in the next chapter

Thanks for watching hope you enjoyed it!