❤Night before the expedition❤

Eren's POV:

It was the night before the expedition that would be taking place at wall sina to confirm the female titan. I was shocked that Armin might of thought Annie was the female titan but I didn't believe it until I was there to see it. Even though I was still a little shocked and confused I was even more worried for Mikasa. She would be staying here with no one here and the thing is Jean is gone out in the world somewhere and Erwin needs every soldier to get Annie who might be the female Titan. Anything could happen to her while she was here all day. I waited outside of the lady soldiers wash room waiting for Mikasa to finish taking a bath. We used it last when the rest of the girls was done so they didn't surround her and flooded her with questions about the baby so now I was on lookout just in case anything happened like Jean sneaking in and raping her.

I gritted my teeth at the thought. I knew I had to chill but I still hated the thought after all I'm walking on crutches now cause of his jackass horseface mother fucking self!

I heard my name get called and was startled a bit since you know I was in my thoughts. I opened the door and saw Mikasa with a towel wrapped around her as I settled my crutches to the side. "You ready?" I asked as she nodded. I limped inside a little keeping my crutches in the door way as I helped Mikasa dry her body off getting every part of her body and she thanked me and put her clothes on meaning one of my shirts that was now on the edge of her belly showing half of her stomach. Her underwear fit perfectly on her though but it stretched a little as I helped put socks on her feet since she couldn't bend over. Later on we started walking when I was able to put my crutches on and we started walking back to the room.

"Be careful tomorrow okay" Mikasa spoke through the pure silence as I nodded. "I'll do my best to be careful" I replied as we got to the room and she opened the door and let me in first. I put the crutches aside and Mikasa helped me to the bed as we both laid down next to each other in the bed.

I wrapped my arms around Mikasa's waist touching rubbing her big stomach. "I'll miss you Eren just so you know" Mikasa spoke softly as I rubbed her hair a little bit and kissed her head. "Its okay Mikasa I'll make sure you have plenty food to eat and I'll try to get you some books to read" I told. "But I want to be with you and watch how the expedition goes" Mikasa said. I was able to hear the sadness in her voice. "Sorry baby but you can't I can't risk getting you hurt and you might even die" "you might die to... And if Annie does turn out to be the female titan don't ever hesitate to hurt her she killed your squad and doesn't deserve to live, she is a monster in disguise....a human murder" Mikasa told deeply and in a cold tone. "Because even though you two trained together back then you wanted to be like her and use her fighting skills please tell me you didn't create feelings for a cold heartless good for nothing" she added turning to me. "Mikasa stop it I only love you and you only Annie isn't like you your beautiful kind sweet and really protective Annie is just some mysterious girl who might be a mass murder" I explained pressing my lips against hers. "You will always he my first pick" I told kissing her again as she nodded. "Okay" she said and turned around.

Mikasa's POV:

I wanted to make Eren know how much I cared for him and how his safety was important to me. I asked about Annie because I wanted to make sure she wasn't on his mind but not only me but his child's future lied in his hands. After talking with him for a while I decided it was time to go to bed and since I really had nothing better to do I made sure he got all the rest he needed. He kissed the baby good night and while he slept I started thinking of the babies name. It was hard to pick a perfect name that fit her just right. After all it's one name out of millions. I decided to let Eren help pick the baby tomorrow morning before he left if he had time. So them after thinking for a while I went to sleep

Eren POV:

It was so early in the morning but even though it was around 4 in the morning we still had to wake up. I got up and rubbed my eyes a little bit and I noticed during the night my foot seemed to heal to which by that I mean I actually was able to move it a little. I got dress without Mikasa's house because I wanted to make sure she got enough sleep so I wouldn't disturb her. I was able to dress fully and I went eating in the mess hall soon after that. Not that much people was in there but I found Armin and sat with h and we discussed about Annie. "I don't really believe it" I said eating one of the fruits.

"I do I mean why wouldn't she be not only does she looks like her but even you said she had her fighting position what else is there to prove" Armin shrugged. "But" he spoke making me turn to face him. "Don't freeze up like fighting her last time" he said standing up and walking. "Armin what am I suppose to do if she is the female titan she is my friend" I said.

"No friend isn't a murder, humans foe someone like her doesn't deserve to live" He said then something hit me.

"In case you haven't noticed I'm one of humanity's foe to!" I pointed out. "But did you kill anyone?!" He asked like it was obvious.

"I didn't kill anyone I got them killed Armin like how you almost died, Mina and Thomas died to...because of me so just because I'm help to humanity don't think  I haven't killed people!" I literally yelled at him

"You didn't get them killed there decision got them killed!" "But they followed me like it was the right idea I killed them Armin I got them killed I'm a murder!" I yelled at him as he made a face. He was serious,I was serious.

"I don't deserve to live yet here I am trying to protect the ones I love don't forget your one of my only friends" I said and rolled my eyes thinking he wouldn't get it.

"Welp see you in the field and be safe" I said and walked out going back to check on Mikasa.

She was up when I got there and she seemed like she was crying. "Mikasa what's wrong?" I asked as she smiled seeing me and hugged me. "I thought you left without saying bye" she sniffed hugging me tightly. "Oh sorry darling I would never do that to you but it will be time to leave soon" I said rubbing her cheeks as she plopped back on the bed

"Eren before you go can we think of our babies name?" She asked as I smiled. "Sure but I'll be leaving in a few so let's think quick" I told as she nodded in agreement. Instead of saying the names we thought we had ready for her we was completely thinking the whole time. Picking girl names to me is really hard. "Hmm I don't really know I was thinking last night and lots came to me" Mikasa told.

"Its okay Mika we will have lots of time after the expedition promise" I said and kissed her forehead and she pulled me back into a gentle kiss on the lips.

I heard the footsteps of soldiers ready for battle and I stood up and rubbed Mikasa's head. "Be safe okay" I said and she nodded. "Ymir and Bertholdt should be bringing your food and stuff so you won't be bored" I told as she nodded slowly. "I'll miss you" Mikasa says as I frowned. "I'll miss you to" I say and before I leave to open the door I feel a tug on my arm and turn around seeing Mikasa grabbing ahold of my hand.

"What?" I asked. "Don't be a hero just save yourself" she said as I nodded and gave her another kiss then left.

This was going to be a long day

~

Lol I finished this in school anyway don't mind the errors or bad grammar bell is bout to ring and I'm rushing mkay bye!

Update coming soon