❤Always be with me❤

Eren's POV:

We arrived at the scout regiment late at night. I came to the stalls and put the horse up then carried Mikasa to our room. She seemed so peaceful and safe now although I can't guarantee that she will ever be safe with Jean still alive. Dammit! Why didn't I kill him back then I had the chance and I screwed up. I guess I actually felt sorry for him for not finding love in his life but what he did to Mikasa was uncalled for and for that I have to protect Mikasa and make sure nothing like that ever happens again. I hope

We came to our room as I quickly set Mikasa down on the bed and sighed loudly as I let her go. She was getting heavier as her belly grew more and the walk here was painful. My back started hurting shortly after putting her down. I took off my scouts cloak and didn't feel like reporting that I found Mikasa and decided to tell Levi and Erwin tomorrow. I took off my clothes and changed into my night clothes and laid down beside Mikasa all sweaty and hot. I would take a shower later but right now I'm going to enjoy these days I have with Mikasa before something else happens to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rubbed her stomach and gently buried my face in her chin. I took a deep swift of her smell.

Her flower, sweet elegant smell has faded and now it was more like the outside,she even had this smell where I could tell something bad happened. I sighed heavily then pulled the covers over the two of us and went to sleep enjoying this moment I thought would never come.

The next morning

I had yet again another nightmare and shot up from the bed hearing a soft noise beside me. It was Mikasa. I had a dream so real I forgot we returned late last night. I took a nice deep breathe and put my hand on Mikasa nice pale face and pushed her hair out the way. She looked so beautiful when she was calm and at rest.

I got up and went to my bathroom and took a quick shower and put on my uniform. I sighed and closed my eyes which was heavy to begin with and slung my head back and let out a loud groan like you do when your aggravated. I rubbed my eyes to get the tiredness out them and sat on the bed watching as Mikasa slept. I still had to report to Levi and Erwin I found Mikasa also so I made sure I didn't forget.

Minutes passed and the bed moved as I saw Mikasa waking up. She laid up and rubbed her eyes seeing her stomach which has gotten a lil big. "Morning babe did I wake you?" I asked laying back on my palms. She shook her head. "No I'm fine thanks" she answered. "Hey wanna get something to eat?" I asked standing up and helping her to her feet. "Thanks Eren and thank you for everything you have done for me you even risked your life" she thanked gladly as I smiled. "It's my job as your husband I want to make sure nothing happens to you or our child" I said romantically and grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Eren do you think we're to young to have a child?" She asked suddenly as we started walking to the mess hall. "It doesn't matter, nothing really does in a world like this as long as we're together we can do anything we want" I said grabbing her hand and locking her fingers with mine. As we came in the mess hall we went to our table with our friends receiving lots of attention. We was given hugs, kisses and welcome backs. "Looks like we missed a lot" Mikasa laughed a bit eating her food. "Well were happy you two are back together like a couple now!" Connie spoke with his mouth full of fruits as some flew from his mouth.

"Gross Connie say it don't spray it" Ymir said in a disgusted tone wrinkling her nose like it smelt bad. That's when I remembered about the report and got up, excusing myself. "Sorry I'll be right back" I said and walked out the mess hall and went straight to Erwin's office. Eating didn't really matter to me since I'm a Titan now I can go a few more days or probably weeks without eating. As I came to the office I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes with the door opening revealing Hanji. "Morning Hanji" I bowed as a greeting. "Morning my little test subject what's up?" She asked leaning on the door. "I have to report that I found Mikasa would you mind telling Erwin for me?" I asked as she nodded. "Sure but how is Jean?" She asked with a serious tone curious expression. "I don't know if I killed him exactly but I do know he won't be coming near Mikasa any time soon" I reported as she nodded. "Mkay well ill tell Erwin you go along okay" she said and closed the door as I left. I went back to the mess hall seeing everyone half gone and leaving as I walked over to Mikasa.

"Hey you okay?" I asked holding her hand. "Yea thanks for checking on me" she responded as we walked outside. Instead of going to our room we went to the field instead and decided to lay on the grass because why not?

We just lay there enjoying the feeling of the nice air brushing against our bare skin as our hair flew back and out of our faces. It felt good. "Like the breeze Eren?" Mikasa asked as I opened my eyes and looked at her seeing her relaxed. "Y-yea why?" I asked. "I don't know but for some reason when I breathe in the air and lay here with my eyes close I feel like we're not even in a world full of cruelty" she told softly. That was so true. No matter how many times I came out and laid here to just relax the air was different. "Mikasa" I said lowly. "Yes?" She asked. "I will always be with you through the end" I said grabbing her hand. "Forget about wiping the Titans out I want a life with you Mikasa your my everything!" I said as she opened my eyes. "Mikasa will you forever and ever stay with me till the end and I promise I'll make all of your dreams come true I'll do anything for you because I love you!" I said laying up and grabbing Mikasa's hand as she opened her eyes.

"I love you to-" before I gave her time to finish I pressed my lips against hers and grabbed her shoulders. "I promise!" I said breathing heavily as I looked into her beautiful eyes. "I love you to" I said as she smiled and I pulled her into a nice kiss as I slowly laid my tongue in her mouth and we started to kiss. We never stopped and it felt great to have Mikasa back