Chapter 19

So I'm going to write idea number two so that will be in the second book , yes there is going to be a second book . After a few chapters of this one the second one is coming .

Travis pov

I try phoneing katelyn again ... No answer "it's not like her to not answer too any of us , did you call aphmau " Laurence asks , "yes i tried calling her , i called nicole and jeffory aswell no one has seen her for the past few days " i say panicing . "where could she be " garroth asks , "okay maybe she went out of town for a few days , just give her a few days then we can worry" dante says reassuringly . laurence and zane go back to their house , i go to bed i fall asleep thinking of katelyn i have a weird dream .
*in traviss dream*
i lokk around i see katelyn scared in fear shes crying my name , i look at myself im in my demon form i watch myself kill her , her blood splatters the wall her last breath looking at me with dead eyes .

i jolt awake .
"i need to find her"

zanes pov

i go home with cas and laurence i bring cas to bed she falls asleep right away , i go downstairs and sit with laurence on the couch he hands me a cup of hot chocolate and we watch my little horsies, we fall asleep on the couch .

cassidys pov

i go to sleep then wake up i can see the lady again she smiles to me "are you cadenza" i ask her , "yes who are you " she asks "im cassidy , laurence and zanes daughter " i reply back , "so my brother got with his love " she asks , i nod my head . "so are you my auntie" i ask her , "yes , but i dont know how offten i can talk to you " she says , "why" i ask , "its time for you to wake up " she says , i open my eyes again its daytime .
i go downstairs daddy and zane are asleep on the couch , "dad wake up " i say, dad gets up zane is still asleep , "cassidy sweet heart , do you want to help me make breakfast for zane " he asks me , i smile and nod . we make eggs and pancakes , i go poke zane , "dad wake up we made breakfast " i say , he smiles and sits up . we all eat breakfast like a family .

sorry for the short chapter , the second book will come out after a few chapters , i will only be posting chapters once or twice a week and if im going to be late i will tell you people

stay kawaii and

bai

450words