chapter 9

aphmaus pov

I wake up and see zane and Laurence sleeping together, I poked kawaii chan awake, "what the hell aphmau senpai why did you walk- oh my irene the ship" kawaii chan squeals, Katelyn wakes up from the fangirling, the three of us pull out our phones and take a lot of photos.after taking a million photos zane wakes up "what are you guys doing" he asks yawning, "nothing " Katelyn and I say in unison, he looks over at Laurence then starts blushing, Laurence sits up and yawns "hey babe what wrong" Laurence asks zane , kawaii~chan starts fangirling "OH MY IRENE " she yells . everyone else wakes up garroth looks over at zane and Laurence,"I have to go" he says walking out the door . "im going to see if he's okay " Laurence says.

Laurence pov

I go outside garroth is sitting on aphmau's lawn, I go sit next to him, "what's wrong garroth" I ask,

he turns to me his face stained with tears, "I've always loved you how could you do this to me" he says crying more, "garroth im sorry but I love zane and not you " I reply, "Laurence forgive me for this" he says he grabs me and kisses me im into much shock to stop him I hear a voice "Laurence how could you" i look and see zane standing there...

dun dun dunnn

yep Laurence is screwed , because im a jerk you have to wait a whole week for the next chapter.

lol jk im posting a chapter really soon .
k bai.