chapter 6

Zane's pov

Laurence helps me bring my clothes and pillows over to their house I carry about five pillows " why so many pillows " Laurence asks, " I like making forts " I say laughing. soon we are at their house " so where Is Zane staying g" Travis asks "he's staying in my room, im sleeping on the couch" Laurence says " you don't have to do that" I say, " zane it's fine, you have nowhere else to go" garroth says. I go bring my stuff to Laurence room and go through my clothes making sure he got everything I keep looking " wait where are the razors " I say to myself, " looking for something" Laurence says standing in the doorway with the box, I sit there speechless " im taking these " he says walking downstairs I go meet them downstairs, "is everything moved out?" I ask, "yeah im pretty sure we got everything." Laurence says, "what are you going to tell mom" garroth asks me, "I don't plan on telling her , im going to try to find another job and a house"I say, "no offence but how many jobs do you have now " Travis asks, "three" I say sighing,"zane don't feel down, everyone will help you even the girls we all care and we won't let you do this by yourself " Laurence says . I smile a bit under my mask " thanks, guys" I say. dante gets a text on his phone "hey Travis and i have to go on a double date with Nicole and Katelyn, we will see you guys later." dante says him and Travis leave, "what do you guys want to do" garroth asks, "let's watch some tv " Laurence says, we go sit on the couch and watch Ouran high school host club (sorry its one of my fav animes) "what do you think of this show " Laurence asks me , "it's okay I guess" I say, "how dare you say that " a random voice says, "what was that " I say, "I think it was someone breaking the fourth wall" garroth says, we shrug it off and go back to watching the show after a few episodes garroth leaves to go see vylad. "im tired " I say yawning, "same here" Laurence says . we turn off the tv I go up to Laurence room he goes to get a blanket.

Laurence pov

I go to get a blanket from my room, when I get there zane is laying in my bed, "goodnight zane " I say walking out the door, "Laurence wait" he says, I turn around, "can you stay with me for a bit" he asks, I smile lightly and reply "sure", I lay next to him in my bed and we both fall asleep.

hope you liked my chapter the next chapter will be posted sometime tomorrow , remember if you have any ideas of thought feel free to leave them in the comments ,
luv yall
-reesypie