chapter 16

zanes pov
we spend the next day making mine and laurences house ready all my stuff is moved into our room , we start painting cassidys room we decided on white walls with rainbows , "hey babe whats wrong " i ask laurence , "just thinking of cadenza , and how she would love cassidy ," laurence says , "are you going to sign her up for school" i ask , "i guess so shes goinging into grade 1 so she can go to pheonix drop elementary school " says laurence , "hmm her room loks nice so far" i say , "yeah its almost done it just needs one thing " he says , he brushes some paint on my knose , "there done"
i get some paint and splater it at him. "i think cassidys room is done ." laurence says, "where is she staying tonight" i ask , "oh kawaii chans sister is watching her i think aphmau took katelyn for a girls night out" laurence says , "i think we should let her room dry tonight then tomorrow we can get her a bed and dresser" i say , laurence gets the paint cans out of her room , "you should go see cassidy if you are kinda her dad" laurence says , "you are coming with me shes your child " i say , he agrees to go with me . we walk over to theirhouse and knock on the door , cassidy answers , "daddy " she yells hugging laurence , "hey sweetie this is my boyfriend zane " laurence says i hold my hand out to her she shakes it "im cassidy but you can call me cas or cassi , its nice to meet you zane or should i say daddy zane" she says ,"just call me zane " i say ,"okay , are you mister vylads brother" she asks "yeah i am " i say , "so you only have one eye, like a pirate" she asks exitedly , "yeah i do , did vylad tell you"i ask , she smiles a bit , "what have you been doing today , "laurence asks her , "oh auntie aphmau and aunty kawaii chan made cookies with me then they left and kotori was watching my little horsies with me"she says , "well zane and i have to go we will see you tomorrow" laurence says , he hugs cas and we leave .

sorry the chapter is so short but i dint have enough time . i might not post a chapter tomorrow but i might so keep an eye out , and remember if you have any tips or ideas for the book feel free to comment them and i am still looking for more characters .

stay kawaii
and

bai.