chapter 12

aphmaus pov

its been a week since cadenza passed her funeral is in a few days nobody really talks much the street is always quiet the only sounds are too soft cries that echo down the street. kawaii~chan tries her best to keep everyone calm, "aphmau-sempai do you want to come and give Laurence-kun these sugar cookies you need some fresh air" kawaii chan asks, "sure we should go visit him, we go over to cadenzas old house, Laurence decided to live there for a bit. I knock he answers "Laurence kun we wanted to come and see how you are doing and bring some sugar cookies" she says, "thank you come on in "he says smiling slightly, we go and sit on the couch Laurence sits on the floor and starts crying, "Laurence you should go outside and see your friends, they miss you and cadenza wouldn't want this " I say, he wipes away his tears, "let's go see garroth, zane and them first " he says . we walk over to their house garroth sees us through the window and runs upstairs zane comes and answers the door he stands there speechless, he and Laurence hug. "why are you guys here " zane asks, "we wanted Laurence to see everyone before the funeral he wanted to come here first" I say , "um , zane-kun why did garroth-kun run away from us" kawaii chan asks, " he feels bad for the whole kissing thing, since he was the one who kissed Laurence then we got mad, so he feels it's his fault " zane says. "can I talk to him alone " Laurence asks, "yeah go ahead" zane says, Laurence goes to garroths room.

garroths pov

I see aphmau and Laurence at the door, I run upstairs, I feel bad enough as it is I don't think I can handle the thought that I killed her. I hear a knock at my door Laurence comes in, "garroth it's not your fault" he says, I look over to him "who told you" I ask, "zane, and no one is to blame for her death" he says , "im sorry i kissed you" i say , "garroth I know you like me but I like zane i will forgive you , but you need to accept that im taken you are still my best friend I love you not like I love zane but as your closest friend, when you want, come downstairs kawaii chan made cookies and im probably gonna eat them all." he says. I smile and he leaves the room. I sit on my bed for a few minutes them come down the stairs.

aphmaus pov

it's finally the day cadenzas funeral, Aaron picks me up to drive to the graveyard it isn't raining it isn't sunny the sky just feels gray lifeless in a way we pick up Laurence on our way there.(a/n in this fanfic aaron is dating aph just because its cannon i dont ship it but i decided it made sense) he looks out the window with tear marks all down his face, "Laurence I know this is hard for you but cadenza wouldn't want you to spend your whole life mourning over her death, " I say, he nods still staring out the window. we arrive at the graveyard there are chairs around a grave where the casket lays, I place down some flowers we wait for everyone to show up, I see a girl a meif'wa she has light blue hair and white ears, "um hello is this cadenzas funeral" she asks , "yes , im aphmau and you are ?" .

"oh my name is melody I knew cadenza from college , she always had the best styles " melody says I talk with for a bit I see shubble come up to me "I don't want to intrude but I wanted to pay some respects to Laurence is it okay if I stay?" she asks, "of course" I say she smiles then goes to talk to Laurence, "how do you know cadenza" melody asks "she's a good friend of mine" I say . we all sit for the ceremony afterward people go leave flowers or other gifts for her grave I see shubble place a paper crown like the one she's wearing melody put a necklace down it look like a half of a shield, Aaron and I drive Laurence back to cadenzas house he kinda lives there now. I go back to my house everyone is too depressed to say anything, "cadenza wouldn't want this, if she were here she would say something about shopping, we can be sad forever" Katelyn says, "yeah let's go, you coming kawaii chan " I say. we go to the mall and shop.

well thats this chapter the next one is coming very shortly . if you were wondering melody is my mcd oc she cadenzas bestfriend and gaurd so the necklace was a refrence to that , on that note should i write a story about her ? im still accepting any ocs you might have .

stay kawaii and
bai
reesypie out