chapter 11

zanes pov

im sitting on vylad's couch watching my little horses vylads phone rings he picks it up "hello "

vylads face looks shocked "we will be right there, " he says, "what's wrong ?" I ask,

"zane, Laurence got in a car accident, " he says, I start hyperventilating, we run to vylads car. I sit in the back "what if he dies, what would I do, please irene don't let him die " at that point im crying . "zane he's going to be fine" vylad assures me. we arrive at the hospital I sit down while vylad talks to the desk lady she nods "follow me " she says I get up and follow her, she stops in the hallway "im sorry but I have some good and bad news, what do you want to hear first" she asks , "um good first " i answer , "so one of your friends survived the other ... well, they passed " she says, "who survived, " vylad asks, "Laurence survived cadenza didn't make it," garroth says in the doorway. I feel tears fill my vision I never got to know cadenza but she was always really nice, I go into the room Laurence is still sleeping. I sit next to him I hug him "I still love you no matter what just happened im sorry I got mad at you " I say crying into his arm . "um little brother, I kissed Laurence, im sorry I just got really jealous can you forgive me" he says , "how could you , you know if you never kissed him he would never have gone home with cadenza and she wouldn't have died " I say crying more . he runs out of the room crying, I see Laurence's hand move a bit I hug him . "z-zane w-where am i " he asks , "you got in car accident " I say, "wait is cadenza okay " he asks, I look at him then look to the floor "Laurence im sorry but she didn't make it " he starts to cry I hug him more . "im sorry " I say . aphmau walks in the door "what's going on" she asks, "cadenza didn't make it " I say she starts to cry. the same lady that was at the front desk comes into the room "visitors time is almost over, and im sorry for your loss" she says,"when can Laurence come home" I ask, "if he wants he can go home now" she says , we leave the room "um whats your name " I ask the lady, "oh the names shubble " she says smiling . "wheres garroth " aphmau asks, "um he left he felt bad so he went home, " I say she nods . we wait for Laurence in the waiting room aph drives him home I go with vylad. I sit in the passenger's seat and stare out the window, "at least Laurence didn't get hurt" vylad says, "yeah but his sister died he has no other family " I say, "he has you and all his other friends "

"I love him so much," I say. I continue to look out the window.sorry the chapter is late but i 

have some news about the book in the next chapter which is coming out in a few minutes so stay kawaii 

bai