chapter 7

garroths pov

I come home really late at night, I quietly walk to my room and go to bed . in the morning I walk down stairs Laurence isn't sleeping on the couch "he must have gone to the girls house" I start to make breakfast for everyone dante and Travis come to the kitchen "how was the date last night" I ask serving them pancakes and bacon , "we went to olive garden then went to a club" Travis says , "im gonna go wake up zane " I say , I go towards Laurence room and open the door I stand there wide-eyed Laurence is sleeping with zane , "what the hell Laurence" I yell they both wake up, both have looks of fear on their face, "why are you sleeping with my brother" I yell, "garroth what the hell are you yelling ab-" Travis stands next to me also in shock, "what the .." Travis says, "im sorry," Laurence says "sorry, sorry for sleeping with my brother sorry for breaking my heart, " I say, "garroth it's not his fault I asked him to stay with me we both fell asleep, " zane says. I glare at both of them "breakfast is ready " I say going down the stairs. Travis follows me dante asks what happened, we explain, "ugh I don't want that casanova dating my little brother," I say, dante goes back to eating his food.

zanes pov

after garroth and Travis leave Laurence starts to cry, "what's wrong" i ask , "its garroth he's going to be mad at me" Laurence says, "I will go talk to him " I say getting dressed, "thanks, one eye" he says giggling, "only for you little Laurence" I say.

(a/n why does zane call him little Laurence, he is younger than Laurence, maybe it's because of "something" that's really little)

I walk down the stairs garroth and Travis glare at me, "come on nothing happened he only slept next to me it's no big deal" I say, "you slept with my crush " garroth says annoyed." so it's not a big deal tonight he will go back to the couch, honestly I don't see a problem," I say, "I don't want any casanovas dating any of my little brothers" garroth yells . dante looks really nervous, "what's wrong dante" Travis asks, "imdatingvyladandmeandhimaregettingahousetogether" he says quickly, "DANTE wtf " garroth yells , "garroth calm the f down " Laurence says coming down the stairs, "im going to as house" he says, "well that just happened" I say, "are you two really dating" dante asks, "no we are just friends" Laurence says, "so you're moving in with vylad?" I ask dante, "yeah we decided that I should move in with vylad plus now zane can have my room," dante says, "can I have your undertale poster," I ask him, "nope you get my room and my bed, " he says. we all keep eating our food afterward we play Mario kart, dante goes over to vylads house and Travis goes to see Katelyn which just leaves me and Laurence, "want to go to the park " I ask, "sure " he replies.

Laurence pov

we walk to the park together holding hands we get to the park and we sit on a bench , we are still holding hands an older woman gives up to us "you fags have no right to be out here" she says , "whats wrong its just love" I say, "yeah and it's wrong" she says back, "just leave them alone " another woman says the older woman walks away mumbling something, "ugh that lady is always saying things like that" the girl says "oh my name is teony " she says."hi im Laurence and this is zane" I say, "wait do you know aphmau" she asks,"yeah she's our best friend" zane says, "I know her from high school " teony says, "you should come with us to aphmaus" I say, her face lights up we all go over to aphmaus house and knock on the door Katelyn answers "oh my irene teony " she yells they hug.aphmau comes to the door "TEONY" she screams hugging her, "um we are here too" zane says, "oh hi if you two are looking for garroth and Travis they are inside" aph says, "so you two.." Katelyn says smirking, "no we did not," I say, "whatever, " she says rolling her eyes we all go inside, garroth and Travis is sitting on the couch talking. "I have an amazing idea, " aphmau says, "what is it," teony asks aphmau takes a deep breath and yells "SLEEPOVER PARTY "

"They girls start yelling "OH MY IRENE that's a great idea, " Katelyn says, with one breath aphmau calls everyone over. "This should be fun, " Zane says.

so i decided to upload another chapter because i need ideas what should happen at the party ? do you people want me to write a smut chapter ? comment any ideas i read all my comments.
-reesypie