chapter 17

(the next day )

laurences pov

me and zane go pick up cassidy , shes exited to come home "you mean i get my own room " she asks exitedly ,"yeah , have you ever had your own room" zane asks , "no i would sleep on the kitchen floor it was the only place where my brother wouldnt yell at me " cassidy says , "come on lets go home " i say grabing her hand we walk back to our place and cover cassidys eyes while we walk her to her room, we uncover eyes she stands there in shock , "this is my room" she asks , zane nods , cassidy starts to cry , "i-ive n-never felt so happy in a-all my l-life" she says hugging us , "this is the start of a new family " i say .
we go downstairs and watch my little horsies there is a knock at the door i go answer it , garroth is there , "oh hey laurence i wanted to come see you guys and cassidy "he says i let him in , we go to the living room "cassidy sweet heart, this is zanes brother garroth he is your uncle " i say , "so you are uncle garroth" she asks him , "yeah i am " he says , she hugs him , "yay i have two uncles " she says , "so uncle garroth , do you want to watch my little horsies with me" cassidy asks , "sure i can watch an episode or two" he says. after about three hours of mlh garroth goes home , "whats for dinner " zane asks me , "lets order a pizza " i say , cassidys face lights up , "have you ever had pizza before" i ask her , "no ive only had the crust , my older brother only gave me crusts " she says , zane orders a few pizzas . the delevery guy knocks on the door , its that reese guy kawaii chan likes , we give him the money plus a tip then sit down at the table , we give cassidy her own small pizza , "so cassidy we are going to sign you up for school is that okay , " i ask her , " yeah i love school my brother used to teach me math and science and writing i would learn for about eight hours a day , " she says , i look at zane , "um what did you do at your old house " he asks , " um i mistly learned when i was 3 i had a friend but he moved i dont remember his name , my brother always yelled at me whenever i got a math question wrong , my parents blamed me for what my brother did then one day they said that i was terrible and they left me at the park ." cassidy says .
i look at her how could someone just do that to her , "are you done your dinner" zane asks , she nods and brings her plate to the sink , "i can do the dishes if you want , my brother always made me do dishes" she says , "no we have a dish washer for that , but you can help by putting your dishes in there" i say , she nods and puts her dishes in. "its getting late i think its time for bed " zane says , cassidy goes upstairs , she comes down a few minutes later with a onzie on its a kawaii rainbow unicorn "aunty aphmau got it for me" she says , "you look kawaii" zane says , i go bring her to cadenzas old room , zane got her a collection of my little horsies stuffies for her bed , she falls asleep pretty fast .
"i think we should go to bed aswell , one eye" i say to zane he turns off the downstairs light as we go to our room . i fall asleep instanly .
in the morning i get up zane is still sleeping i decide to make some coffee wgile i wait . i sit at the table going through twitter , i hear cassidy come down the stairs , "how did you sleep " i ask her , "i sleept fine but i saw i girl in my room she looked almost like a ghost ,
i put down my phone , "what did she look like?"

"she had orange and yellow hair , she was wearing a pretty green dress "...

see what i did there .
sorry the chapter is so short ,

stay kawaii
and

bai