Chapter 15

i found the video above really funny watch it if you dare.

laurences pov

i walk with cassidy over to aphmsus house eveyone is already there , i see aph "hey where can cassidy stay " i ask , "in my room i have a laptop with my little horsies on it " aphmau says , I bring her upstairs and get the laptop running then go downstairs. Soon basically everyone is drunk and partying kotori is talking with dante and vylad is sending death glares at her , katelyn and travis are in katelyns room doing who knows what i decide to talk with zane , "i heard you got a child" he says to me , "yeah i found her so i took her in" i say , i keep talking to everyone later in the night vylad brings cassidy to his house for the night . everyone keeps partying.

i wake up the next morning on aphmaus couch with zane , i smirk a little , i look around garroth is shirtless on the floor dante and kotori are laying on the floor together, i get up and start making breakfast , katelyn comes down the stairs , "i smell food" she says , i hand her a plate with bacon and pancakes ,"thanks"
"no problem , so how did you sleep " i ask , "i dont remember much i know that travis slept with me but thats all " she says , soon everyone wakes up and either goes home or eats food ," hey cassi is at vylads house so pick her up there when you go shopping" i say to aphmau . after cleaning up a bit i go back to my house .

katelyns pov

its been a week since the party and i cant stop barfing , "um katelyn sama are you okay" kawaii chan asks , "yeah i think i ate something bad at the party " i say kawaii chan leaves down stairs .
i get a text from laurence

laur : hey cadenza has alot of clothes you want some

katelyn : sure i will be right over.

i get changed and go over to laurences house its still really early in the morning , "are you sure i cn take her clothes " i ask "yeah i wont wear them " he says laughing slightly , i feel a rumble in my stomach "i'll be right back " i say i run to the bathroom and barf , "katelyn are you okay " he asks , "yeah just not feeling good " i say back , "do you think that you might have gotten pregnant" laurence says , "i might have " i say , "hold on cadenza has a few pregnancy test things " he says he comes back and throws it to me he leaves the bathroom i check it . positive.

dantes pov (at the party )
i go talk to everyone then i see a cute meif'wa with purple hair and black cat ears , "hi im dante and you are "
"oh im kotori , im kawaii chans older sister" she says , i talk to her for a while i see vylad shoot death glares at me i ingnore them .

aphmaus pov

i go pick up cassidy from vylads house and bring her to the mall , "what colours do you like" i ask her, "i like rainbows and red"she says , i find a whole bunch of really cute dresses and outfits for her .

(sorry for all the pov changes)

katelyns pov

laurence knocks on the door "katelyn are you pregnant " he asks ,i open the door and show it to him , "oh my irene im so happy for you " he says , "thanks but how do i tell travis " i say , "i can help you tell him " he says, "first im gonna get those clothes then we can tell him " i say , he helps me carry a few boxes luckily no one is home . "lets go tell them now " i say we walk accross the street , and knock on the door zane answers , "hey what are you two doing here " he asks , "is travis home" i ask , "yeah "
i go inside and find travis in his room " travis i have some news . "what is it "
"i'm pregnant " i say

"how " "at aphs party"
"are you sure " he asks , "yes im sure " i say , "we arent even dating how can we take care of a child " he says , "well we have to take care of the baby im not going to kill it " i say yelling slightly , "well im not taking care of it " he says , i run up the stairs crying , "katelyn whats wrong " dante asks , "im pregnant with travises child and he wont be there for me he wants me to kill the baby" i say crying more , "katelyn we are all here for you , travis will around soon dont worry we will go talk to him" garroth says , "i need to talk to everyone can i invite aph and kawaii chan over " laurence asks, "yeah call them " dante says . laurence phones them " they will be here soon" he says  . soon they knock on the door , "wheres kotori " i ask , "oh kotori chan is watching cassidy chan " kawaii chan says , they sit down on the floor laurence starts to speak "i gathered you here today to go over some things , if you dont know i found a little girl and i am keeping her , but i cant raise her by myself so if anyone can help we will need alot "
"why alot of help" aphmau asks ,
"well katelyn can explain that" laurence  says , "im pregnant with traviss child , i only found out an hour ago " i say , "oh my irene i love babies" aphmau says squealing. "kawaii chan can help with cassidy chan" kawaii chan says , "so where is cassidy going to stay " dante asks , "well im moving into cadenzas house so she can have cadenzas old room aph has agreed to be her aunty aphmau and will take care of her from time to time " laurence says .

zanes pov
laurence has a child  , wow thats hard to beleive , "zane i need to ask you something" laurence says , "what is it " i ask , "two things one will you be my boyfriend and two do you want to live with me at my house" i sit there in shock for a second "yes and yes" i say he hugs me everyone claps for us there is a knock at the door laurence opens it a girl stands there "i smelled boys being gay " she says , another boy runs up to her "um sorry my friend is a little crazy , come on gou " he says , "call me kou" the girl says being graged by a brown haired boy .
"i should move my stuff to your house " i say to laurence , "yeah i will help you " he says .

anyone get the refrence ? okay well its a refrence to a show on youtube ,
thank you to
Kotori_Ichigo
for their character.

well stay kawaii and

bai

also the next chapter comes out tomorrow .