chapter 10

zanes pov

i go outside and see laurence kissing garroth ,"how could you " i say . "zane it isnt what it looks like" laurence says , "no , laurence i cant be with someone who sleeps with me then goes and kisses my brother " i go back inside crying . aphmau comes and sits next to me so does vylad , "zane are you okay , i know what just happened but other then that are you okay" aphmau asks, "im fine" i reply burying my head in my pillow, "zane do you want to stay with me for a bit?" vylad asks , "yeah i would like that" i reply . i get dressed and leave with vylad to his house , in the car ride vylad starts talking i dont pay attention "i still love you laurence" i mumble to myself , "yo bro , just forget about him" vylad says , i sigh and stare out the window.

laurences pov

i see zane leave with vylad , "laurence im sor-"
"whatever you say wont make this better garroth , he probably hates me " i say , i go home with cadenza i never want to see garroth ever again. "laurence you need to let it go , " cadenza says to me , "i still love zane " i say , she smiles and hugs me "CADENZA WATCH OUT" i yell a car is speeding towards us i feel the impact ...

im so sorry . the next chapter is within the next 24 hours .
bai