chapter 2

I wake up the next morning zane doesn't appear to be awake. I decide to make everyone breakfast I start making pancakes. I get a text from garroth

g-garroth L-Laurence

g how are you

L im good when are you coming back home?

g I will be home in 20 minutes

L okay see you then.

I finish making the pancakes and eggs Travis and dante are already up but zane is still sleeping. I go up to my room and knock on the door, "hey one eye breakfast is ready" I say. " I will be down soon, little Laurence. I go back downstairs and start eating zane comes down and sits. the door opens and garroth comes in . "baby brother, what are you doing here?" garroth asks. " I was locked out of my house so I came here and Laurence let me stay here the night ". " that's nice of him," garroth says looking over at me, I take another bite of my pancakes. after breakfast we go over to aphmau's house, Katelyn answers, 'hello lady Katelyn is aph home?" I ask. "yes and quit calling me that, " she says. aphmau comes down the stairs " why are all you guys here" she asks. " we wanted to see if you three wanted to hang out today" garroth says. " I was going to hang out with Aaron today, can he come " she asks. " yeah, of course, what should we do today" I say . "kawaii~Chan thinks we should have a sleepover party, we can order pizza." kawaii~chan says. " you only say that because you want to see Reese." Katelyn says annoyed. " we're fine with a sleepover party, is that okay with you aphmau," I ask. "yeah I can invite everyone and my otp will happen," aph says fangirling. "what's your otp" garroth asks. "oh you will find out soon enough," aphmau says smirking.

Zanes pov

we all go over to aph's to see if she wants to hang out. she invites us to a sleepover. " I would go home and pack but I can't get into my house," I say. " you can borrow some of my clothes little brother," garroth says." thanks, " I say, "we should probably get our stuff ready for tonight," dante says. we all go back to their house and get our clothes ready.

well, thats the second chapter. idk how often I will be posting a chapter but every few days is what will probably happen.

word count: 449