Chapter 5

Zanes pov

I sit there in shock

My brothers best friend, and crush likes me.

Laurence's pov

I sit there he looks shocked, "I'm so-" I'm cut off Zane kisses me, I like you too, " he says. "We should go back inside," I say, we both walk to our sleeping bags and go to sleep. I wake up in the morning Zane is still asleep he looks cute, "good morning Laurence" garroth says,"morning, how did you sleep" I ask,

"On the floor," he says,

"Is anyone else awake?" I ask, "yeah aph and Dante are up," he says I go get dressed, soon zane wakes up " morning one eye, " I say laughing he rolls his eye" morning, little Laurence," he says. once everyone is awake aph makes breakfast. I get a piece of toast and some pancakes and go sit down on the couch, aph turns on the tv and we all watch anime for a few hours everyone else has to go to work only zane, aphmau, me and Katelyn are left . " well im going to Jeffreys , see you later " Katelyn says , " goodbye lady Katelyn" I say teasing her, she grabs her purse and leaves, aph goes to make food Zane and I sit on the couch together "I-i think I should be g-going soon " Zane says he starts to sit up I pull his hand down, "Zane don't leave please stay" I say. He sits back down we keep watching an anime it's about some boys in a host club, "Laurence we can't tell anyone " he says, I look at him and kiss him "nobody can know" I say we hear a plate drop I look over and see aphmau "oh crap" Zane says .

Her face looks shocked "aph are you okay" I ask , "OH MY IRENE MAH OTP " she squeals , "please keep it down" Zane says , "aph we aren't dating but please don't tell any" I say , "I promise I won't tell " she says , we help her pick up her food that fell , then Zane and I get our stuff and go back to my place , one the walk back we talk to each other "so how are you going to get your keys back" I ask , he stops walking, "I couldn't pay the rent I have a few days to get rid of my stuff " he says , "where would you stay" I ask , "I was going to ask aphmau" he says , "nope you're staying at our place " I say grabbing his hand I lead him to my room "we can talk to the others when they get home and we will help you move your stuff we have a lot of room here and you can stay in my room " I say , "I don't know what to say " he says, we wait until they all get home I go talk to them and explain the situation. " so I was wondering if its okay with you guys if zane stays here for a few weeks " I ask , " of course he can stay" garroth says " yeah he's garroths little bro " dante says , " so we need to help him move out his stuff " I say , we all go over to his house I help pack up his clothes Im packing his shirts and I find a pack of razors they all had dried up blood , I pocket them and finish packing his clothes once im done I bring the box downstairs . " thanks for helping again you guys " zane says " it's no problem" dante says, " yeah you're garroths little brother of course we will help you" Travis says . " where is he going to sleep " I ask , " he can share a room with one of us " garroth says , zane glances over at me then goes back to packing stuff, everyone else except zane and I l;eave " thanks for letting me stay at your house " zane says , " I told you it's no big deal , you can stay in my room I'll stay on the couch" I say, " come on lets go bring some boxes to our house" I say, I grab his clothes box he grabs his pillows and we go over to my place .