chapter 13

zanes pov

its been two weeks and laurence still hasnt left his house he rarely comes outside and its only to get the mail but then he just goes back inside , "hey little brother" garroth says to me , "yeah , what is it" i say back to him , "aphmau is having a party are you coming" he asks , "yeah sure" i say .

laurences pov

i sit in her room staring at the wall , i can here a knock at the door , "laurence its aphmau please just open the door" she says , i get up and open the door , "im having small party tonight and i want you to come its at seven pm tonight so you have a while , even if you dont want tostay just come for a few minutes " she says handing me an invitation "i'll come , but if i feel the need to go home i will" i say, "okay then i will see you tonight" she walks towards nicoles house. "i should go for a walk " i say to myself i go get dressed and walk towards the park and sit on a bench watching the duck pond. i sit there for about ten minutes whrn i hear a little girl , "um escuse me mister but my pawents left me here and i dont know what to do " she says "where did they go" i ask , "they told me to stay at the park and they said that they werent coming back " she says she starts to cry , "whats your name" i ask her "my name is cassidy and im six years old" she says . i sit there for a moment thinking "how could someone leave their child like this" , "hey um , cassidy how would you like to stay with me for a bit" i ask her , "really , thank you mister" she says hugging me i call aphmau .

laur : hey aph can you pick me up from the park .

aph : sure but why

laur: i found a little girl she was left here and im going to take care of her , and i need to to drivd me home.

aph: i will be there in a minute.

i hang up the phone .

"do you have a girlfriend" cassidy asks , "no im not interested in them at the moment" i reply back .

"so you like boys?" she asks

"yeah i like boys " i say ,

"do you have a boyfriend ?"

i blush a little "kinda i know a boy and we both like eachother but he arent dating"

"yet " aphmau says
"when did you get here" i ask . "only a few seconds ago " she says , "can i talk to you alone aph" i ask , "sure she says, i send cassidy to the park for a few minutes, "aphmau i cant take care of her alone i was wondering if you wanted to help me take care of her " i ask , "i would love to help plus shes so kawaii everyone is going to love her" aph says , "well we should get her and go back to your house" I say , we go get Cassidy she talks the whole way to aphmaus house.

Sorry for the short chapter but the next one should be coming out either tomorrow or later tonight . And a special thanks to the following people who have liked almost all my chapters

Kotori_Ichigo

@iNSanitYWolf107

Go check them out that are cool peoples

Stay kawaii and

Bai