Do You Have to Go?

Chris POV

I stroked Kelseys hair while she slept beside me, her face peaceful. She was rolled over on her side with her back to me, and I had my arm over her waist, keeping her close.

I'd slept only a few hours, fitful at that.

She'd been out like a light as soon as we'd come back from a very eventful shower, and I was pretty sure I'd exhausted her.

I sighed, pressing my lips against her neck.

I didn't want to leave, especially not now, and if that had been Kelseys plan in sleeping with me, she'd very nearly succeeded. I didn't want to go, I didn't want to even leave this bed now. I wanted to stay here forever with her doing exactly what we'd done earlier.

And I'm pretty sure the entire house had heard it the last time.
which was going to mean Ryan was never going to shut up about it.

Kelsey stirred slightly, and then she was stretching sleepily.

"Chris?" she mumbled, shuffling around.

"Hmm?"

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not long." like an hour.

She frowned, and then curled her arm around my chest, nuzzling close; it was unfortunate she'd pulled on clothes, I liked it better the other way.

"What time is it?"

"About seven."

I felt her grimace.

We were leaving at ten, according to Captain Kuza, and I could already hear everyone moving around downstairs.

I just hadn't wanted to wake her up.

"Are you sure you have to go?" she murmured, pressing her lips against my chest, slowly working her way up to my neck.

"Yeah, I have too." Maybe I didn't have too. Maybe we could put it off.

I felt her lips make it to my jaw before she leaned up. "How's your back?"

"Uh, it's fine."

"Good."

Oh damn.

She rolled me over, quickly straddling me, and I groaned as I felt her hips press against mine.

Going without sex and then suddenly doing a lot of it was like an addiction.

I caught her lips, tasting her toothpaste despite it had been hours since she brushed her teeth, and I let my hand rove down her back and hips.

And then someone was knocking on the door.

"Yo, guys, you up?" Balz demanded, beating his fist on the door, and Kelsey sighed as she leaned up, looking almost resigned on the morning light.

"Go away!"

"Kuza says you gotta get up, at least Chris ---."

"Fuck Kuza!"

I chuckled, tugging on a strand of her hair.

"It's okay, Kels," I murmured, forcing myself into a sitting position. I kissed her quickly, then rolled her off me, ignoring her disgruntled oof as I got to my feet.

I felt a stray pillow hit me on the back as I fumbled for my clothes, and I chuckled, sending her an amused glance over my shoulder.

I quickly slipped my jeans on, buckling them hastily before grabbing a random shirt, aware she was staring me down unhappily.

I sighed as I turned around.

This was going to be an unpleasant conversation again.

"Kels ---."

"Don't, I get it." she scowled as she finally climbed off the bed. "I just don't like it and I'm going to make sure everyone knows it."

Well I didn't doubt that.

She leaned up, pressing her cold fingers into my chest as I had to lean down to kiss her, my hand burying in her thick hair.

"Bitches, HURRY UP!"

I was going to kill Balz.