"Do you need any help?" I offered.

"Oh, no! But thank you." she kindly declined.

"Aren't you a sweetheart." Leo crossed his arms smiling.

"Isn't she?" his mom agreed.

"Yeah, c'mon." Harry told me walking behind my chair and stopping to wait for me.

"Well, no! Why don't you stay here and we can get to know each other better; one on one." Leo leaned forward resting his elbows on the table.

"No." he rudly responded grabbing my hand and lifting me from the chair. His step-dad closed his eyes and shook his head as he dragged me out of the kitchen.

"What's up with you and him?" Kait asked grabbing her small purple suitcase.

"Long story." he sighed grabbing a suitcase in each hand; effortlessly lifting the obviously heavy bag as if it were a bag of feathers. His muscles flexed incredibly; immediately catching my attention. He followed Kait and he followed behind me and when I looked back, I couldn't help to bit my lip at how sexy he looked. His face was washed in frustration and it was obvious he was in deep thought, and his serious expression combined with his toned and flexed body made the view even more admiring.

We walked to the room beside Harry's and he kicked the door open. They placed all the bags and suitcases down and Kait jumped on the bed.

"So comfy!" she laughed slapping the mattress. Harry half smiled and leaned against the doorframe while I looked around the light green and brown room. The bed spread was green with brown branches and the carpet was white. It was very nice, really relaxing and comfy.

"Are we going to go anywhere?" she asked untying her boots.

"No, do you want to go somewhere?" he offered.

"No. That's why I asked. I wanted to sleep for a little." she half smiled closing her eyes and resting her head on the pillow.

"Okay, well we'll just go and let you rest. We'll be in the next room."

"Shut the light when you leave!" she requested throwing the blanket over her. I followed Harry out of the room and he shut the lights, quietly shutting the door and grabbing my hand leading me into his room.

"That was fucking ridiculous." he growled slamming the door after I walked in.

"What's wrong?" I calmly asked approaching him.

"Everything! The way he looked at you and touched you; I wanted to fucking slam his head against the ground! I can't stand him!" he said through his teeth balling his fists and shaking it as he paced back and forth.

"Harry, he didn't even touch me or look at me wrong. Relax babe, really." I wrapped my fingers around his fist and wrapped them around my body. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly and it seemed to have helped him since his breathing slowed.

"But he touched you." he whispered against my lips.

"No, he placed his hand on my back to hug me," I corrected, "it's normal." he sighed heavily through his nose and he unballed his fists beneath my grip and intertwined his fingers with mine. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently, than leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You don' have to worry." I reminded him.

"I do." he insisted, "you didn't see it; I did."

"Harry," I laughed, "stop." I kissed his forehead and released my fingers from around his and walked over to his bed and jumped on, crossing my legs and patting it beside me.