Chapter 25

Hey guys! This is going to be the last chapter BEFORE the PROM AND EPILOGUE chapters I don’t think I am going to be doing a sequel of this story but if I do I will be sure to let you guys know about it:D Also be sure to watch out for my new story “Sneak Preview at Love” which is going to be coming out soon!! YAY!! 

PS. this is a little more of a filler chapter:( sorry! 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Rosa’s POV

I laughed as I watched Christy fight with a customer over a rose colored dress that she claimed was a “life or death” situation while I was sitting contently watching the drama unfold before my eyes. 

“Ugh, the nerve of that women trying to steal my dress, thank goodness for my fierce claws.” She flashed her pink gel nails toward my face while I couldn’t help but laugh at her confidence. I stood up and started browsing through the different Prom dresses and I couldn’t find the one I wanted. There were purple ones, blue ones, long ones, shorts ones it was like Dr. Seuss’s one fish two fish, there were dresses of all different kinds swimming in the store. However I couldn’t find the one I wanted.  

“What about this one?” I looked over to see Christy holding a short pink dress that  had sparkles all of over the skirt and poofed out at the bottom. 

“No. It’s not really my style.” 

“Hmm. I don’t know I mean we’ve been in this story for like 2 hours and we still haven’t found a dress that you like... Should we go check out another store?” 

“Wait. I know the dress has to be here just give me one second.” 

I rustled through various dresses, I went past all types of ruffled dresses until, I saw it. It was blue with a long flowing train at the back and beautiful ruffled pieces  at the front it had a connected top that was bejeweled with small little crystals and it was in a beautiful baby blue color. I found my dress. 

“Christy! I found it!” 

I heard rush over and gasp as she looked over the dress I was holding. We couldn’t stop staring at the dress. 

“This is perfect for you! Go try it on!” 

I nodded quickly and ran into the nearest changing room and switched into the dress. I looked up into the mirror and couldn’t believe what I saw. It was beautiful, it hugged my curves perfectly and accented my eyes. This was the dress. I changed out of my dress, put on my normal clothes and made my way towards the check out counter. 

I couldn’t believe that Prom was only a day away, the day where miracles happen and magic is made. Going with Jake will just make it the icing on the cake, and I couldn’t wait. 

“Miss, the total is $136.00.” 

I handed her the credit card and waited as she placed the dress in the bag. I found Christy wandering through the multiple shoe isles and dragged her out the store.