Chapter 10

Hello everybody:) So they are finally together heheh:) Well here is chapter 10 I hope you like it! So as everyone has noticed I have started adding youtube videos on the side bar for people to listen to.. Yay! If anyone has any requests feel free to let me know and my next song I will add it :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10:

Rosa POV

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering the events that happened last night. Jake confessing his love, us kissing, falling asleep in each others arms. I sighed dreamily while turning around to meet Jake's face. Noticing that he was still sleeping this gave me the perfect time to admire his facial features, I smiled at the way his brows stayed in a straight line and his mouth opened slightly to release a soft snore. I looked up to his eyes to see if he was awake, when he didn't open them I let my gaze wander lower. I noticed his broad shoulders and how they looked strong enough to lift you but soft enough for you lean on; letting my gaze drop even further I watched his broad chest rise up and down in an even breathing pattern. Suddenly I locked my sight on something spectacular, his 8 PACK!! 8 PACK!! I could almost feel my mouth salivating because of the glorious 8 pack my eyes were witnessing. 

"Are you done gaping at my body, my dear girlfriend?" I heard Jake say in his rich milk chocolately voice. I felt my cheeks blush to the colour of a firetruck and my green eyes move upwards to meet his blue. 

"Well, ummm.. ermm... you see.. its all.. WELL! How am I not suppose to gape! I mean LOOK AT YOU! With the gorgeous face, gorgeous body and probably even gorgeous FEET! FEET! AND Another thing! I am your girlfriend I have the right!" I finished my rant panting and even more embarrassed than before. I felt my gaze drop down to the mattress and my thumbs start twiddling anxiously while waiting for Jake's reaction. 

"Aww, you are just too cute, my darling." Jake chuckled, as his arms came around me and drew me closer to him. I felt my head snuggle against his chest while my arms wrapped around his waist and his arms enveloped me. 

"So what would you like to do today?" I asked hesitantly, worried he wouldn't want to spend any time with me. 

"Of course I want to spend time with you, in fact I--"

"Wait, how did you know what I was thinking?"

"I have known you for awhile now Rosa, I can tell when you think something is wrong. Your cute little eyebrows draw together and your lips start quivering, it also helped that you said it out loud. Now, like I was saying I was thinking of us maybe going on our first date!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! I am so excited! What are we doing?"

"Hmmm, well thats a surprise!"

"WHAT? COME ON!!" 

"Well we first have to go to school my dear."

"Aww... noo!" 

"Yes, now come on lets get dressed." I felt Jake's arms unwrap around me as I sighed and got out of the bed. Heading into my room, I picked out some blue skinny jeans, red tank top, black two-button vest and plaid converse. Walking down the stairs I couldn't stop thinking about our date and what he was planning. Where was he taking me? What were we doing? Are we eating before or after? I was so nervous I didn't notice the last step on the staircase before I started falling, when I sensed two large arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Jake looking at me with a worried expression. 

"Be careful! Come on lets go to school!" 

"Okay" 

We linked our fingers together on the car ride there, I suddenly felt anxious about his friends knowing that I was dating Jake. I didn't know how they would react.