Chapter 14

Heyy Guys! This is the next upload to my chapter! This one is going to be a little longer than my other chapters so I am really excited to upload this:) Thanks for all the comments and votes and reads and I am super glad all of you guys like the story:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14:

Rosa POV: 

This trip has been wonderful! We have done everything from ski-ing, snowboarding, games night and possibly everything that has been done at a sleepover and more! I have spent so much time with Jake its surreal, being able to hold his hand in front of his friends or kiss him has made me so happy! We were doing a bonfire in the backyard screen house when Jake mentioned he had to go the bathroom, giving me one last light kiss before he left. I was listening to Derek talk about one of his many "adventures" when Kelsey got up to go grab her cellphone to call her parents. Kelsey and I had grown closer over the past week and I really enjoyed her company I liked that she wasn't the typical boyfriend stealing, gum chewing cheerleader. She was really kind, funny and sweet,  I am really glad I became friends with her. 

"---and thats when the security guard found me in the parking lot and told me that the back entrance was to the left. That was one of the worst experiences in my life."

"Of course, you of all people don't know where the back entrance to the mall is." Rochelle retorted. 

"Yo, where's Jake? He's been gone for like 10 minutes I didn't know it took that long to pee!" Sammy yelled out at the crowd. Looking around I noticed that Jake hasn't been back for quite a long time and I was getting worried.  

"Well why don't I got get him." I stood up from my seat and walked over the field of grass, towards the screen door. Opening it, I heard Jake's voice in the kitchen however before I could walk in to ask him to join the party I heard Kelsey's voice whispering. 

"Come on Jake, I know you still want me, I want you!" 

"Look, Kelsey I broke up with you and I am with Rosa now!" 

"Come on! She is just some low life, ugly girl that you picked up cause you didn't want to see desperate!" 

"NO! That is not the reason!" 

"Yes it is, look Jake what we had was great just admit it!"

"I really don't thin---" Suddenly caught of from his finishing sentence I peeked around the wall to see that Kelsey had her lips on Jake's, her arms wrapped around his waist and him making no sudden movements to pull away. I felt my heart shatter pieces at that moment like when a little kid finds out Santa Claus isn't real or when a teen finds out his parents are getting a divorce. The feeling of pure devastation and loss was pounding in my chest and blaring in my ears like drums. I quickly looked away not being able to handle any more devastation and raced up the stairs towards my room trying to push the pain away before my heart bursts. Getting in the room, I grabbed my suitcase, started packing my things as quickly as I could, knowing I couldn't stay in the same room as Jake or even in the same house as Jake and pretend that nothing was wrong. I heard a knock on the door, sucking in a breathe to stop the quiet sobs I was releasing then I replied, 

"I'm busy!" 

"Its me." A female voice that I knew too well rang through the hard wooden door. Christy. 

"What do you want?" 

"I want to come in.. please?" 

"Fine its open but lock on your way in." I heard the door click open as I turned around to see Christy with a plain pair of sweat pants and Harvard University sweatshirt, her hair was done up in a bun and her face was free of make up. Her face looking sad and concerned all at the same time.