Chapter 19

Hello Guys! I would love to thank all of you guys for helping me achieve my 100,000 reads! It really means soo much to me! I AM JUST SO HAPPY AND IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASN'T FOR ALL YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Here is chapter 19 yay! And for all you Jake lovers don't worry there is going to much more of him!

P.S.

This wasn't entirely edited so please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors! 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Chapter 19

Jake POV

It hurts. It hurts to see the one you are in love with walking around with another man, although I know its for the best. I broke up with Kelsey. I couldn't stand looking at someone that constantly reminded me of how I broke Rosa's heart. I watched her right now across the lockers as she was intertwined in a conversation with Luke. He made me sick, I could bear the clenching in my heart, it burned but I knew that I had to let Rosa trust me again before I could tell her what I did was wrong and apologize. I saw her glance at me slightly with a smiling growing in the corner. Noticing that Luke walked away I made my way to Rosa deciding on asking her to spend the evening with me. 

"Hey Rosa!"

"Oh hey Jake what's up?"

"Well I was wondering if you want to have a movie night tonight?"

"Sure! Sounds like fun!"  

I saw her walk away from me and I couldn't help but feel a sense of loss without her by my side anymore. I was going to win her back. I had to. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Rosa's POV

I was exhilrated for the night tonight with Jake, we haven't hung out in a long time and I really feel like this is what I need, some reconnecting time with Jake.

I still haven't really told Luke about this "reconnecting experience", however I am sure he would understand. I really do love him, he is just such a sweet and romantic guy I really can't believe he is all mine! I saw him running up towards me and I felt a happiness I haven't felt in awhile.

"Hi sweetheart!" He said picking me up and twirling me around in a circle. I giggled like a little girl as I buried my face into his neck inhaling his woodsy scent.

"Hey handsome how are you?"

"Good!"

I looked up into his eyes and I saw something, something that didn't quite make sense almost like he was actually nervous about something or anxious.

"Hey is eveything okay?"

"Yeah totally! Why wouldn't it be?"  

"Well for some reason you look a little nervous." 

I saw his eyes shift almost like he was trying to mask his nervousness, and suddenly he changed. His eyes glittered with happiness, and was back to his old self. 

"I am totally fine, don't worry about it!" 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes! Hey listen I have to go to my class and discuss something with Mr. Morriss, do you mind? I will be back later I promise!"

"Sure okay honey!" 

I saw him walk away but I knew that something wasn't right he wouldn't leave without actually telling me the truth, we shared everything. I knew that something was going on I just really hope that it isn't what I think it is. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Luke POV 

I rounded the corner of lockers, as I flattened my hand against my chest and took deep breaths. I couldn't tell her! I chickened out and most importantly I couldn't even hide the fact that something was going on! I reached inside my pocket and clasped the note inside my hand clutching it with my life. I couldn't tell her.

Walking through the long hallways I knew that there was something I needed to do. I entered Mr. Rosenfield's room and saw him perched infront of his desk throwing a baseball in his hand.

"I was wondering when you would show up."

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew, I am the guidance counseller and all application and recieving letters go through me."

"Okay, so you know but how am I going to tell her?"

"There isn't any other way you know she won't come with you, its her dream to go eastward not westward with you."

"I can't go through breaking her heart though!"

I felt my heart start thumping loudly as I felt my options slipping out of my hands and feeling Rosa slipping out too. I knew it had to be done. I gave him a nod and walked out of his room, never looking back. I noticed Rosa still leaning against her lockers and chatting it up with Christy and I smiled knowing that I was going to have to leave this all soon. Walking up to her I noticed she turn her heads toward me and told Christy that she would catch up with her later. 

"Hey baby!"

"Hey you talked with Mr. Morriss?"

"Umm, yeah I didn't actually go."

"Oh why he wasn't there?"

"No, something else."

I saw her eyes widen, and then narrow as she realized that I lied to her. Crossing her arms she straightned her shoulders and I could tell she was preparing herself to hear the truth. 

"Well? What were you doing? Sleeping with some girl?"

"No, but I have some news to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I got an early acceptance to Stanford and I am leaving in two days."

I saw her freeze as she stood there shocked at my reply. I hoped this was for the best telling her the truth.

 ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Heyy guys? So what do you think?? I hope you vote! Fan! and COmment!! 

Whoo Hoo! Thanks For all the Support Guys!! 

THANK YOU and enjoy:) 

Next chapter will be relased sometime next week :D