Chapter 7

Heyy Guys:) This is another chapter up! Yay! I would love to Thank Everyone for support and read, it means the world to me:) So remember Vote, Comment, Fan! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7:

Rosa POV

"Ughahg" I mumbled as I turned away from the blaring sunlight shining through the window. I lifted my arm looking for a pillow to clutch when I came up against something hard and hairy. I felt my way through the hard surface before I heard a faint groan and movement. I slightly opened my eyes and came face to face with a t-shirt covered chest. I yelped, turned around in the bed and fell face first on the ground. 

"WHAT? WHERES THE FIRE? ARE WE SAFE?" Jake yelled with fear, jumping from the bed in last nights clothes. 

"No, its just umm well I seem to have fallen asleep in your bed, next to... umm... well next to you." 

"Yeah.. So?" Jake looked at me with a confused look on his face almost as if he was trying to figure out a puzzle. 

"Well, doesn't that bother you? I mean don't you feel like it was awkward?" 

"No, not really. Unless you found it awkward then I totally found it awkward." 

"Actually, no I found it nice." I said, suddenly realizing what I said, I clamped my hand over my mouth, averting my green eyes, and feeling redness creep up my cheeks. I heard Jake chuckle as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I felt my cheeks get hotter as I tried to contain myself from giggling like a school girl. As quickly as the warm comfort of Jake's arms brought me, I felt a sudden chill, while I saw Jake standing with his hands behind his neck looking nervous and guilty. I laughed at his expression and pulled him in for another hug. At that moment, my stomach decided to grumble, I covered it with embarrassment forcing it to stop growling and I saw Jake with a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Lets go get something to eat seeing as your stomach won't stop growling." 

"Okay, thanks." I blushed as I followed Jake down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat on one of the steel bar stools and watched just as he floated around the kitchen cooking up a storm. I couldn't stop staring at him, the gracefulness he has when cooking was beautiful and the way he walked around the kitchen was stealthier than a lion approaching his prey. I was so busy admiring his beauty that I almost didn't notice the plate of breakfast he placed in front on me. I felt my mouth start to water as I stared at the spread of eggs, bacon and hash in front of me. I started stuffing and piling the food in my mouth, I was so engrossed in eating that I hardly noticed Jake leave the room to answer the ringing phone. 

"Hmm? Yeah oh okay sure! Should I bring? I mean can I? Yeah totally, we'll be there!" I briefly heard Jake say. I saw him walk back into the kitchen with a radiant smile drawn on his face. 

"Who was that?" I asked with a mouthful of eggs and bacon. 

"That was Derek, he is holding a party and was wondering if we wanted to come." 

"Hm, sure I guess I mean I have scho-- OH CRAP! I MISSED THE SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HOW DID I DO THAT? UGHHH!" I started knocking my head on the marble counter top, giving me a migraine, until I felt two hands come around my head forcing me to stop knocking my head. I turned around at Jake and saw that he was staring at me again with those big blue eyes, i couldn't help but become entranced once again. 

"Hey, its okay you know? I would have woken you up but I didn't want to go to school either so we can make it up and go tomorrow." 

"Okay, sure!" My brain was so muddled by his voice, eyes, and face I didn't even know how I managed to say complete words. 

"Hey, why don't we go get dressed and go to the mall to go buy some clothes for tonights party?" 

"Good Idea" I replied, with a grin on my face. I get to spend everyday with the best friend that I am in love with and will never my true feelings. 

If that doesn't destroy me, then nothing will. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Alrights! Chapter 7 in the house:) Its getting interesting hmm(wink wink nudge nudge) So I will be uploading tomorrow:) Maybe two chapters if I have time, however, over through all that you guys have been there and have been reading this story:) I am so grateful and really happy that you guys like it:) Thank you SO MUCH YOU GUYS:)