Chapter 13

HI guys! CHAPTER 13 WHOOO HOO! This is very exciting isn't it? Okay here we gooo! I appreciate all of your guys support and votes! It means a lot to me! :) ThANKS YOU GUYS:) also remember VOTE, COMMENT, READ:) HEHE---> Picture of Kelsey!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: 

Rosa POV

Ahead of us stood a small little wooden cottage with a chimney that had puffs of smoke coming out. The small wooden cottage was slowly being dredged with snow flakes that were floating down, and I could see some of Jake's friends already crowded around the patio with mugs of hot chocolate and coffee. Making our way up the snowy hill, I noticed that we were the only ones at the cottage and I wondered where the rest of the guests were.  As if noticing my sense of confusion Jake whispered in my ear. 

"Derek's family owns the cottage usually they come up here every year together only this year, they decided that we could go by ourselves."

"Oh, I see! Well its just going to be even more fun!" 

I walked up the steps towards the cottage and where everyone else was sitting, my palms started to sweat as I realized that I have never spent this much time with Jake's friends. What if they didn't like me? What if I make a fool of myself? What would they think of me? 

"Hey, don't worry! They will love you, just as much as I do!" Looking up at his face he gave me a look of reassurance. I smiled at him, taking a deep breath, and greeted them. 

"Hey guys! Thanks for letting me come!" 

"No problem! It's always fun having Jake's girlfriend around!" Derek replied in a cheerful voice.

"Yeah, I am really excited to spend some time with you!" Kelsey agreed, one of the cheerleaders I've talked to before that didn't give me a rude remark about my wardrobe or hair and I actually liked. 

"Hmm, yes well of course we could have done without you too, don't see so happy." Christy said through the throng of people as she stepped forward in her bedazzled snow boots and puffy fur lined jacket. I felt myself look away burrowing myself into Jake's chest for comfort, not wanting myself to give Christy the happiness of seeing my sadness of her remark. 

"Yo! Christy stop hating on her! Just because you have no life doesn't mean we all have to play along with you!" Derek yelled, obviously a little drunk but still his support was reassuring. I looked up slightly to see Christy's mouth form into a tight line as she stomped back into the house muttering rude remarks and up the stairs to her room. 

"Hey Christy let me introduce you to some of the people here! This is Kelsey you already know her!" The red headed girl waved at me with a cheerful and giddy smile. 

"This is Sam on the football team." A black haired blue eyes man smirked at me before turning back to his conversation. 

"This is Jimmy and Sammy, brothers and on the basketball team." One blonde hair green eyed boys waved at me simultaneously while giving a head nod to Jake. 

"Finally, this is Rochelle on the cheerleading team as well." A brown haired girl shook my hand and gave me a small smile before sinking back into the crowd to talk to Kelsey. 

"Hey dude can we have our keys please? We have to put our stuff away!" I heard Jake mention before Derek handed him a gold coloured key with the number 17 on it. I couldn't believe this small cottage had rooms with numbers on it like in the hotels! Grabbing our stuff I raced up the stairs past multiple doors, until I finally came across door 17 eager to see our new room. Opening it I was greeted with a bright baby blue painted walls with a single beige coloured bed that was complete with a giant laced curtain that surrounded the bed. I walked around the room, it was huge! Not only did it have a bed but it also had 2 large walk-in closets, a giant bathroom complete with marble tiles, a giant whirlpool bathtub and steam shower. I couldn't believe my eyes! I walked out of the bathroom, jumped onto the giant king size bed and breathed a sigh of relief. I felt the bed dip as Jake lowered himself next to me, he gathered me into his arms his chin resting on my shoulder. I heard his breathing slowing down as I noticed he fell asleep, listening to the sound of his breathing I too fell asleep buried close in his arms.