New Story!!

Hi guys :)

I've uploaded my new story!! It's called "The Mistress" It's an absolutely great book *I personally am really proud of this story :) It's gonna be really good and it would really mean a lot to me if you could please go on the story comment on it/vote/read it/ and just let me know what you think!!! I know that I haven't updated these stories in ages *I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH :)** but I was reading them over and I decided that possibly I was going to take them off and re-write them some more--like better--cause I wasn't entirely happy with the story so I wanted to maybe take some time off of those stories and try something new :) 

I love all of my fans :) 

BLURB

“They call me a home wrecker, a lover, a slut. A woman that has no morals and no standards. I simply call it business.”

Isabella Marina was a mistress for the rich and the famous from mob bosses to con artists. In a world where the justice system is so corrupt, the only way these men can get a taste of their own medicine is from Isabella’s help. When she is sent a photo of Derek Goodwill, the infamous con artist of the 21st century that had just stolen over 20 million dollars of stolen paintings and artifacts from the Louvre, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and National Gallery Isabella sees the chance to make her name infamous.

Derek had been undercover as a con-artist for so long that he was actually becoming good, but his job as a cop to discover drug smuggling through paintings still rendered him at a loss. When he meets Isabella he sees one of the most beautiful woman in world begging for him, and what type of man would he be if he refused?

They begin to develop a friendship as they’re pulled into the world of drug lords, art, and fraud.

Sadly, this was just another day on the job.