Remember That One Time I Talked About Sex?

"How come training is so hard?" Childishly, I whined to Ren as we both laid on the ground. Both of us had trained fairly hard that day. Not even a bit after noon, and we were pooped out from our sparring.

"It's because you are unfit." He replied, and breathed heavily.

"How am I going to pass the Chunin exams then?" Weakly, I asked him and panted heavily.

"Use your sexiness, duh." Ren had replied to me, in a "know it all" tone.

"I don't think that my sexiness will help me this time though." I said in a thoughtful tone, and looked at a cloud.

Within a heart beat, I felt a slap across my face. In shock, I rolled over to see Ren with a determined look on his face. He then rolled on top of me and looked down on my face.

"Sexiness is anything! If anybody has taught me anything, it is that sexiness can be the key to everything!" Ren said to me, and a few seconds later a grin had formed on my face.

"Is a conceited squirrel finally saying something that's not so conceited?" In shock, I asked him mockingly with a grin on my face.

"Don't get me wrong, squirrels are much better than the average human and we could destroy you any day. You can bet though, that you will do great in the exams." Ren said to me, and then we both grinned.

Suddenly, energy began to flow through my veins and I was more energetic after that. The rest of the day Ren and I had worked our fine booties off to help me train. Of course, there was possibly a bit of off task moments that happened. It was the thought of us training the whole day that mattered to us.

Even though it had begun to get fairly hot through out the day, we kept going. In fact, I think that Ren had shed quite a bit because of how hot it was. He was a good pal to have around as shocking as it would seem to most people. Even though he began to taunt me to keep me motivated, he did it with good intentions. It was obvious we would be friends for a long while.

After the sun had set and the stars began to appear in the sky, that was when Ren had decided to leave me. Both of us were quite worn out from the training. Before he left, I made sure to let him drink some of my water. It is a possibility that I had mentioned Ryuu to him.

"Ryuu sounds sexy! Of course not as sexy as me, but still sexy." Excitedly, Ren said and then calmed down a bit.

The possibility that I had mentioned Ryuu is very strong.

"I don't know, Ryuu is pretty gosh darn sexy." Tauntingly, I said to Ren with a grin on my face. "Why else do you think we have five and a half children together?"

"You are trying to beat me in a having more kids contest?" Cockily, Ren asked me with a raised eye brow and I smirked.

"Fush yeah I am." I said and moved my arms around in a motion that I hoped, had made me look cool.

"I have seventeen and three fourths!" Proudly he said, then began to cheer up. "Poor Yukinari, has no head." Ren began to tear up, and I hugged him for comfort. "I must go back to him at once!" With that, Ren poofed away from me.

"Aardvark nipples! That punk just left me all alone." In shock, I said to myself and looked around. "So much for master and animal bonding. I make such a great animal too. He doesn't know what he's missing."

Stubbornly and childishly, I crossed my arms over my chest. When I looked around I began to realize how dark it had become and how little chance I had of actually making it back to the house. In self pity, I groaned and rolled around on the ground. When my eyes saw the sky, they widened in shock.

Most people would assume that Suna was a boring and hot place to live in. The sky made me realize just why so many people loved it here. The stars were shining so bright that, I was sure they would explode any moment. The night sky is beautiful in Konoha, but Suna had its own special type of night sky. It had amazed me how beautiful it was.

"Do you need help getting back to the house?" A voice asked a few feet away from me. In shock, I jumped up in the air and stood up. There was Gaara and he had a little bit of dirt on him from what I could see.

"Y-Yes." Flustered, I had stuttered out to him.

Sassy Me: Time to sit back, and watch you fail at the possibility of having a love life.

"Follow me then." He said, and began to follow him with what little I could see. After a few seconds, I had regained some composure and tried to talk without stuttering.

"So why did you come to get me?" Curiously, I asked and nervously fiddled with my fingers.

"Kankuro had told us where you were, and I volunteered to retrieve you. Is that not what friends do?" Gaara had asked me, and my heart skipped a beat.

Plenty of people would think as friend-zoning, but I knew it was progress. A lot of people would have given up on a crush that had tried to kill them, but once you're around that person for a little while and know their story it's all different. A small smile had formed on my face in happiness.

"You're right, that's exactly what friends do." I said to him, and just could not stop smiling.

"Good. He was willing to put his life on the line to save his friends. You and he have a friendship that I hope to have with others." Gaara had said to me, and I realized that he was talking about Naruto. It had reminded me of how much an impact Naruto had on others. It made me think about how long it had been since Naruto went off to train. I pushed that aside and focused on my conversation with Gaara, at the moment.

"You must really see Naruto as a role model then." Gently, I said to him.

"Role model?" Gaara had asked me, and I had to remind myself that he was not too aware of how others thought.

"Yeah, a role model is somebody who you look up to and want to be like." I explained, and hoped it was well enough that he understood.

"I see. Then someday I hope to be a role model to others." He said, and I smiled since I knew he was definitely going to.

"Trust me, you will be." I said to him and patted his back, only to have my hand meet his sand shield instead. "Sorry, I forgot about that. I do believe it will be hard for us to make love with that in the way." In shock, I covered my mouth.

Sassy Me: Now the games begin! For a little while, you had me worried that nothing exciting was going to happen.

"I'm so sorry! I'm just saying that we should definitely have sex sometime!" I apologized, but then had horror crawl all over my face form what I had just said to him. Sand had then covered my mouth, and my eyes widened.

"Kankuro had told me that I would need to do this to stop the 'diarrhea coming from your mouth.'" Gaara had explained to me, and I sweat dropped a bit. Even though I was thankfully I had been stopped, it was just a bit shocking to hear that Kankuro had a plan for that situation. "We are home." He said to me, and I looked to see us in front of the house.

Let's just say, I was not that much better at dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: So this is out sort of a day late but sort of not. Technically, I'm supposed to just publish on the weekends but I usually do it Friday night. o.O I know this chapter may not have been as funny, but there was some GaaraxMika moments in there. So you're welcome.

Mika: Blah blah blah. That is all I'm hearing from you.

Me: Gaara had heard plenty from you. :3

Mika: S-Shut up! -Frustratedly runs away-

Me: Sorry that my chapters have been a bit short. They're just going to be a bit light for a while, hopefully I can write more soon. (: Hopefully Gaara did not seem too OC in this chapter. I had tried to keep him in character as much as possible.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE! I want you guys to have fun reading this and get to see what you want to see. So just tell me if you want more Mika and Kankuro time, or MikaxGaara, or Mika and Ryuu, and etc.! It means so much that you guys keep commenting because it gives me writing juice. ^.^

Have a wonderful day! Farewell. <3