The Bath House Adventure!

"I heard that the first test will be exactly like the last one. So this means-Wait, Mika, why are you here?" Kankuro asked me with a raised eye brow as he, Gaara, and Temari all sat together in the living room.

It had only been a few days that I had been there and I liked to think that they really enjoyed my company. Except Kankuro. He was just a prick about it. Even if he was a prick, he was a great prick to bug. It was our last night before the Chunin Exams. They were busy discussing some plans, while I just walked around the house.

"It's dinner time. I'm hungry. Fix it." Childishly, I said and pointed at my belly.

"Can't you wait just one minute?" Impatiently, he asked me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"If I do, I'm just going to assume that you're getting ready to breast feed me." I said and put my arms behind my head like Naruto had done many times before. Kankuro let out an aggravated growl, Temari chuckled, and Gaara just stared at me blankly.

"Should we feed her?" Gaara asked his siblings. It was obvious that Kankuro really wanted to talk about how much I should starve. Temari saw that internal struggle, so she smirked, and stood up.

"Yes, I'll go and start cooking some food. Gaara, you set the table and Kankuro you are left to keep Mika company." Nonchalantly, Temari said and began to walk over to their kitchen. Gaara nodded, got up, and walked over to the kitchen too. Kankuro was just froze in his place.

"What?! Why do I have to keep her company?" Kankuro asked and pointed at me. "She's so obnoxious!"

"Sexy." I corrected him and did a big cheesy wink.

"You can't cook to save your life, and Gaara wants to see how to interact with people. Seeing how some people deal with Mika would be a good thing. Man up." Temari said and we heard pots clatter from the kitchen. Kankuro groaned and buried his face in his hands.

"Come on Kankuro, I could be worse. We could be at the bath house." I pointed out and grinned. "In fact, that sounds like a great idea! We should all go to the bath house after this so we can relax before the big day tomorrow."

"Hell no." Kankuro said and glared at me.

"That sounds like a great idea. I definitely need to relax before I go into all of that stress." Temari said and began to cut up some food.

"What stress could you possibly have?" Kankuro asked her, and my eyes widened.

Sassy Me: Baka... Even I knew that was a stupid move.

"You're going to die." In horror, I whispered to him and backed away a few steps.

"What are you t-" Kankuro began, and got cut off when a few flew past his face and into the wall.

"I cook and clean for you guys while you do absolutely nothing to help out. The fact that you never leave the seat down is worse." Temari said in a deathly tone while she glared at Kankuro. "So I like to think that I deserve some relaxation time."

"Uh, okay." Kankuro said sheepishly. He sweat dropped and held his hands up in defense. "The bath house it is."

Sassy Me: Whipped by your sister. How cute.

"Yes! The bath house!" Cheerfully, I said and jumped in excitement. When I landed, I stroke a youthful pose. "Finally I can get naked!"

"I hope you know, that there's a chance you could run into Gaara when you're naked." Mischievously, Kankuro whispered into my ear and I anime fell in horror.

"I can't even talk to him with my clothes on!" In a worn out tone, I whispered back at Kankuro. The past few days, the one thing that made Kankuro's day was when I embarrassed myself in front of his brother. "My sexiness just can't handle that!"