A Special Sexy Reunion

"Maybe I should at least ATTEMPT to answer some questions." I thought to myself and looked at the piece of paper in front of me. All the questions looked very difficult to answer, which was a bit intimidating to me since I wasn't a real smart kid. When I attempted to answer the first problem, it was pure gibberish to me and I knew all the others would be the same.

"Well, that was a bust. Hehe... bust. If Gaara had a bust.." I thought to myself and pictured Gaara with boobs. In shock, I almost fell off of my chair with horror written all over my face. "WHY DID I IMAGINE HIM WITH BIGGER BOOBS THAN ME?!"

Sassy Me: What boobs?

"Oh I just think I'm so funny, don't I?" I angrily thought to myself, and then realized what I was thinking. A small cocky smirk formed on my face. "Wait a minute, heck yeah I'm funny."

When I looked up at the clock, I noticed that only a minute has passed by and I sweat dropped.

"I would have thought at least five minutes had passed by." I thought to myself and almost looked at the other competitors. Thankfully, I stopped my head from turning in time. Even though I wasn't going to cheat or do anything in the first exam, I knew I couldn't make it look like I was cheating. I knew it was going to be a bit of a challenge.

"The only way I pass time is when I sexually harass people. Is that a good choice?" I asked myself and began to ponder the question. "Probably not, but I don't make good choices anyways."

With that, an evil idea formed in my head. I looked at the guards to search for Spike on the left of me. When I saw Spike, I saw that he looked cocky with a small smirk on his face when he looked at me. I licked my lips and winked at him. The smirk fell off of his face, and he had horror as his new facial expression. Slowly, he shook his head from side to side with a glare aimed at me.

"Hard to get I see. Ha! He thinks I'm not used to this!" I thought to myself and grinned mischievously. "I get them all to crack eventually.. Whether it be in public begging me to stop, or they finally agree to a date, I get them to crack."

"NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN IS OUT!" No Name yelled, and a boy with a lot of wrap and mesh on him stood up.

"What?! I wasn't even cheating!" Mesh Kid yelled in anger.

"You were caught cheating over the amount of times. That means you're out." No Name explained and Mesh Kid growled in anger. "All of your team members must leave with you."

"I didn't cheat!" Mesh Kid yelled louder in anger. A second later, a kunai flew past his face and hit the wall behind him. Mesh Kid's eyes were wide in shock and he stiffened. His cheek began to bleed and blood trickled down his right cheek.

"Stop being a brat and get out. If you keep up with that childish act, we will not hesitate to take you out by force. I can promise you, that we aren't gentle." No Name explained and kept his face still deadly.

Mesh Kid shook a bit as he left the room, and two other kids left behind him. When we heard the door close, everybody went right back to their cheating.

"The amount of times? He never said a specific amount of times a person can cheat. That's their trick over here. Nobody has any clue how many times they can cheat. I feel a bit bad for the first timers that haven't even noticed this test is all about cheating."

"Oh well, I have more harassing of Spike to do." I thought to myself and looked at Spike. I caught him looking at me, with a serious look on his face.

I pointed at him, then pointed at my crotch. He face palmed at me and then glared at me more. Flirtatiously, I winked at him in a very "casual" way. Which meant, anyone could have seen my winking motion that had their eyes off of their paper.